*Chapter 28*

6 Months Later

I fix my pony tail and then walk in my Room to See Conner sleeping again.

He was done Getting ready and now back to sleep.

I giggle and then walk and get in the bed. I Start kissing Him until he responses to my kiss. When he responses he groans and I chuckle.

He sits up and runs his hand threw his hair still kissing me.

He moves back slowly and then I hear Someone scream.

I Walk out with Conner and see Angelina Hugging someone.

"KEVIN" I yell.

I run to him and hug him.

"I Missed You Guys so Much. We took our flight and came quickly here from California. I wouldn't miss my little sisters Baby Shower. Where is Mom and Jen" He says hugging the both of us.

Kevin Was My Brother Yeah. I had a Brother but almost never talked about him with anyone since he went to California and Got married. He had a Wife Grace, His two Kids, Jessica and Max.

Jessica was 5 Years old.

And Max Was 1.

I say Hi to Grace and then Carry Max. He was so adorable.

"Auntie Who Is He" Jessica says Looking up at Conner.

"Yeah Who is This Young Man Lucy" Kevin Says and Conner Blushes.

"He's My Boyfriend" I say proudly.

"Wait... Your... Your Boyfriend. Was dad Ok With This Lucy" I nod.

"Ok Well Welcome to The Family. But if You hurt or do anything to My little Sister..."

"Kevin Please Your Scaring Him more. Remember how you felt when Grace's Dad Talked to you" My mom says.

"Oh that's true. Anyways Welcome" Kevin says shaking hands with Conner.

"Daddy will I have a Boyfriend" Jessica says and I laugh.

"No Honey You will Not" Kevin says picking her up.

"Daddy Why" She whines and I feel Conner grab my hand.

"Because... Oh Look Granny Go say Hi to her" He puts her down and she then runs.

"Yeah I imagen tons of boys going towards her and Then all of them trying to convince her" He Glares at me.

"Anyways Here you have your little angel because me and Bae are Going somewhere" I say kissing Max's Forehead and handing him gently to Kevin.

Me and Conner walk out the house and in his black Ferrari.

"Ok Let's go" I say and He grabs my hand.

"Ok Princess" I smile at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we get to the store I see Teenage girls Looking at Conner. They were Prettier then me to be honest.

"Don't Worry Your the only one who is mine" He whispers in my ear. I smile at him.

We shopped for decorations here and there until we finally found the perfect ones.

Me and Conner knew what gender he was but The others didn't have a major clue.

When we get to the car I go to the back seat to Fix everything but then Conner joins me. He closes the two back doors and then starts kissing my neck softly while I was Organizing.