*Chapter 25*

Next Day

I had noticed that Conner had left For school.

My mom walks in my room.

"So Baby I wanted to Know if you are going to school or Staying" My mom says.

"Go to school. I don't wanna stay here" My mom really looked worried.

"Lucy I think you should stay Honey. I don't want anything to happen to you" I frown.

"Please I promise I won't come hurt when I come back home. Please I wanna go" She smiles.

"Fine but get ready only 40 More minutes and school starts" She then Leaves the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get to school Conner helps me and we both walk. People look weirdly at me and start whispering.

"Are you ok" Conner says and I nod.

" Yeah Don't Worry" I say.

I then see The boys and Jenny, Angelina, Emily, and Nathalie.

"Hi Lucy sorry for not going to see you yesterday I was really busy" Blake says.

"Don't Worry" I say.

"Get Up Loser. Hurry Up and pick your books you Ugly Bitch. Come on get up."

"Yeah Listen to her or I will Make you. And I don't care if boys can't hit girls. I'll Ruin your ugly Face."

We all turn around And see a Girl in the floor picking up her books and Anthony with Becca.

"Oh No here they are again" I say.

"I feel bad for the girl" Micheal says and Walks to where they were. I followed him and so did the other ones.

Micheal helps tthe girl pick her books up and Anthony Looks at Conner And Becca at Me. "What are You guys doing here" They both say.

"Why are You guys bothering her" I say and they both laugh.

"Oh you think it's funny Anthony. Well it's going to be funnier when I brake your Jaw again Now leave before I do so" Conner wraps his arms around my waist.

"Yeah you shouldn't do that princess Remeber I don't want you to get Hurt" I look up at him.

"Wait Rat face got hurt. Aw..." Conner then gets furious.

"Ok Conner Stop I don't want you to get in trouble" He looks down at me and calms down.

"And you Becca better stop bothering her" Angy says.

"Why should I listen to you" Angy puts her hand on her hip.

"Because remember I can tell your parents What you did last year that Just makes me Feel so bad" She says.

"Now please leave her alone" I say.

They both roll there eyes and leave.

"T-Thanks U-Um B-Bye" The girl says and quickly walks away speed running. Micheal looks at her with different eyes and I smirk.

"Mike Are you alright" I say.

He looks back at us and nods.

"Yeah" He says.

We then see the girl head to her locker.

"Ok the bell is about to ring guys bye" I say and Conner pulls my hand.

"Wait" He says.

"What" I say.

"I love you" I smile.