Epilouge

"Ok We better Get going" My Dad says coming out of the Starbucks with Everyone else.

"Ok I'll Go With Ethan. Mark Is going In his car" Conner says and I nod.

He Kisses me fast and I walk with Angy, Mom and Dad.

I get In the back seats with Angy.

We start to drive to the airport. I Grab My Phone and Go on Twitter.

"Um Angy How Do You Use this thing. You see I got The New Ephone" My Mom says. She hands the phone to Angy.

"Mom It is IPhone Not Ephone" Angy says and I start giggling.

Shape of You Comes on And Angy starts singing.

"I'm in Love With The shape of..."

"TACOS."

"Wait mom What do You wanna do though" Angy asks Mom and she shrugs.

"I Guess Chat with Your dad" I look at mom. Chat with Dad.

"Mom Dad Is driving and He is right next to you" I say raising an Eyebrow.

"Mom Please Don't do That" Angy says.

"Ok I guess Lol" She responds. I start Laughing and Angy shakes her head.

My Mom's phone starts ringing and Angy hands it to Mom.

"Jenny Wants to Facetime You" Angy says. She clicks on the little green button and Jenny's Face Pops Up.

"Hi Mom" I hear Jenny's voice say

"Hi Honey" Mom says.

"We are already here" Jenny says.

"Ok We are almost there" Mom says.

We drove for 5 Minutes and we were finally There. We didn't have suitcases since they let us leave them in the airport earlier.

I see Jenny inside with Blake and the twins. I Hug Them Both and then Look at the twins.

They were Sleeping. I look around he place.

But where was Conner.

Conner's POV

"Shut The Fuck Up. Really Fucking TRAFFIC" I say. I was Fucking Pissed.

"Dude Why are You so Fucking Pissed I mean there is only 49 More minutes until the plane Leaves" Ethan Says.

"Well Not if This Fucking Traffic is so Fucking Long" I say.

"Gosh Will They Just FUCKING GO" I yell Honking the horn.

"Conner you are part of the police department, Remember it is a freaking law" Ethan says.

"Well I guess you are right" I say chuckling. "For the first time" I say.

"Pussy."

"Asshole."

"Piece of shit."

"Bitch."

"Son Of a Bitch" Ethan says.

"Ok Now that was a good one" I say.

"Yeah True screw our 'Dad' For leaving Mom and Us" He says and I nod.

"Dude do you remember The time They gave you Hash Brownies and Angelina ate them" Ethan nods.

"Dude Lucy Was Fucking Pissed at me. Ah good memories" He starts laughing.

"Ah Fuck This Shit 1 Minutes has passed and this Fucking Traffic is  Fucking Long still"

"Can I tell You something" Ethan says Looking at the outside window.