*Chapter 21*

Halloween

ITS HALLOWEEN

I jumped out of my bed and ran downstairs. My Dad and mom probably went to work.

I ate breakfast and changed into Something Normal. Then I ran upstairs and Brushed my teeth.

I went to Jenny's Room and to see if she was ok. My Mom yesterday Was giving her some lessons on what to do when you are pregnant and what not to do. When I got there I see Jenny sleeping.

Her belly was a little bigger then before and now I was more worried.

In school She might get botterred because her belly is big and that she has 'A Problem' Inside her.

Why do people even call babies a problem. Weren't they Babies sometime in there life.

Well now it looks like I'll have to be The school's bad girl. Great I have to act Tough and mean.

I walked put of her room and went into Angelina's. She was also in her bed, but not sleeping instead she was watching the t.v.

"What are You watching" I ask her. "Wizard of Waverly Place. I know it's old but I still love it" She says and is it next to her.

Looking at it good Justin was pretty hot. " Do you think Justin is hot" She nods.

"Ok Now get up Its a Half day Today so we leave school at 12 Ok" I say and she nods.

"Do you wanna pick an Outfit for Jenny" I say and she nods. She gets dress and does her hair and make-up. She then brushes her teeth.

We sneak in her room and walk in her closet. When we where Done we wake her up gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SLOW DOWN" I yell and he chuckles.

When we Finally got to school i get off and cross my arms.

"Come on princess It wasn't that bad was it" Conner says while we where walking.

"I am never getting in a Motorcycle with you ever again" I say And he wraps his arms around my waist.

Ok Right now I was feeling weird with this position. "Ok Conner Please Stop hugging me or..." He starts Kissing me in my neck.

"Ok stop please The principal will  see us and we will get detention" I say. I let out a moan and he chuckles. He stops and holds my hand.

I was feeling Weird. Like I could feel a bunch of Bee's in my stomach buzzing.

"Ok um h-have to go t-to C-Class" I say and he smirks. "Don't be nervous Princess" He says And I blush. "I am not it's just that I will be late" I say and he nods.

"First prove that you are not Nervous and then you can go" I raise an eyebrow. "Fine" I say. Well I'll just have to do it since it's my only option so here goes nothing. I pull him for a quick kiss and then walk away.

"Bye" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We where out of school now. As I was walking some grabs my hand. I Look and See James. "Hi James" I say. "Hi guess what" he says. "What" I say. " Do you know your friend Nathalie" I nod.

"We are Going to Go to Starbucks later and we will get to meet each other better" He says and I smile. I hug him. "I am so proud of you. You and Nathalie Will make an awesome match" I say and see Conner behind him Glaring. He walks away angrily.

"Conner is mad. He thinks you and me are dating" I say to James and he nods. "You should go talk to him" He says and I nod. I hug him again and wave.