Chapter 3

Updates will be regularly every few days unless I'm busy in which I will give you guys a heads up but I'm usually a frequent updater so no long waits :D I need a cast so send me your ideas and Comment I love feedback on my writing

Vote!

**************

Chapter 3

"Where is he?" I mumbled to myself as I glanced down at my wrist watch

My mother and Stacy were going to arrive in any minute and the escort hasn't even arrived. Pacing into the kitchen I checked on the chicken Alfredo in the oven grinning as the cheese bubbled on top before shutting the oven door. The dish was a quick fix seeing how I had cone home later than expected when Henry had called me asking if I could meet a potential client, of course I said yes because well he's my boss I can't tell him no. Besides this dish was the fattest meal I could think of making with whole cream rather than skim, three different cheeses and to top it off I had some garlic bread toasting in the oven.

Try fitting in your dress after tonight, I thought darkly as I silently thanked the cooking show I got the recipe from for the tasty dish that was now being used for evil.

As I placed the oven mitts down there was a knock on the door. He's here!

Skipping to the door I paused and smoothed out the black red laced cocktail dress that I loved. The fabric was breathable but clung to my body and the dip between my breasts enough to grab any man's attention and a pair of killer stilettos. My makeup mild except for the red lipstick that added more attention to my pale complexion, my hair was pulled back on one side by a ruby red clip leaving one side of my neck bare and adding attention to my cleavage. This wasn't my usually style but I had to make sure this guy kept his eyes on me tonight if I'm going to pull this off.

Opening the door I began to greet the man when my gaze landed on a face I hadn't expected. What the hell is he doing here? My eyes widened as I ran them over his too sexy stance, is he the escort?! A wolf whistle snapped me from my disturbing thoughts and back to Wes who stepped back allowing his grey eyes to take in every inch of me.

"Wow look at you looking sexy kitten cat." he said with a flirtatious wink

"Please tell me your not who the agency sent over." I blurted as I took in his rugged image

He had on a pair of grey jeans on matched with a black v neck T-shirt and his hair was sticking out in different directions no doubt from whatever girl he had sunk his dirty claws into earlier but it gave him a sexy as sin aura that couldn't be ignored and the jerk knew it.

"What? No I came over to ask if I could borrow your parking lot card seeing how I misplaced mine and my ride is downstairs."

"Sure." I answered turning away before he saw the dark flush of my face

Speeding into my bedroom I searched through my purse pulling out the green striped card that unlocked the door towards the parking lot of the apartment. Releasing a lung full of air I shook my head at my stupid out burst when I saw Wes, for a second I thought he was actually the guy the agency sent over which wasn't what I ordered at all.

I told Tess's cousin that the man had to be mature, no piercings or tattoos and had to dress properly which I continued on to explain that any guy who was a 'free spirit' was not my type nor those men who partied everyday. This man had to be a mature, well dressed, well mannered man that meant the opposite of Wes. It took longer than usual but Tess's cousin had found a match for my demands.

Stepping out of my room I noticed Wes talking to someone by the door. No! Running as quick as I could in the thin heels I had on I grabbed Wes's arm and tugged him back when I saw an old man staring at me as if I had two heads. Sighing in relief I released my grip on Wes's arm relieved that he wasn't talking to my mom and Stacy.