Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Khloe's POV

"All those times the bastard has told you that you were no good in bed." Tess hissed venomously "If I see him I swear I'm going to personally castrate him."

I smiled, it didn't surprise me that she was on my side. Since the beginning of my relationship with Greg Tess has never liked him and when he broke up with me and humiliated me on national magazines with the allegation that I am 'frigid' Tess was ready to hunt him down. Her hatred for Stacy grew when they came out together as a couple after only two weeks after the interviews, it was a double burn from two people close to me.

"At least you crushed his pebbles."

Tossing my head back I laughed recalling how amazing it felt to finally hit the prick. It was like a pressure was lifted off my chest, after two years of watching Stacy and him prancing around with a plastic smile I finally felt at piece with the situation. Yes, I've never had true feelings for Greg but the betrayal was a painful sting and a bitter slap in the face. But of course life doesn't come without consequences; my mother has left dozens of messages informing me that the 'happy' couple was spending the night in the hospital. Greg was suffering pain in his lower regions and Stacy had a swollen nose that might possibly be broken. My favorite part of all the messages would have to be the sound of Stacy screaming that she was ugly and her career was over. My mother also asked for me to 'forget' about attending the post rehearsal brunch for both families tomorrow, I'm sure she expected me to feel disappointed but I was anything but. That was the cherry on top of the cake and worth the earful I received afterwards.

"And ruined Stacy's modeling career." I laughed

"Oh yes and you scared cheap Barbie."

"I'm apparently kicked off the wedding list for that."

"Really!"

Sighing I wished I was that lucky but it was better than nothing I suppose "No, just the brunch."

There was a long gust of air being released from the other end "I wish you wouldn't go."

Squeezing my eyes shut I knew what she meant and I wished I was more like Tess. If she were in my position she'd tell them to fück off and never even step anywhere near the wedding but I'm not Tess. I hate how I feel obligated to help my family whenever they asked, from a young age I've come to their assistance. My father when he asked me to help him cover his tracks after yet another affair, I pretended not to notice the flaws in our family when my mother flaunted our 'perfect family' around her friends, and Stacy with her constant eating disorders. In a way it's a bad habit I've grown accustomed to.

"You know that I want to but-"

"I know it's your family." she huffed "I can't wait for the day you tell them to go fück themselves."

"Me too." I sighed, hoping for the same some day

"Alright honey I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Night Tess."

Hanging up I placed my phone down and switched the lights off. Settling against the pillow I released a deep breath, exhausted after the day's events. The Greg situation definitely put a smile to my face but Tyler was a whole different story all together. Sure I didn't understand the reasons behind what he did and I doubt he would be willing to come in private with me and discuss it although I must admit I might lash out and finish the job I began. But Tyler I didn't understand at all. We haven't spoken since high school when he laughed at me after explaining our six month relationship was a sham and now he suddenly reappears for my sister's wedding and with the need to 'patch' things up. His sudden appearance reeked of an unknown agenda. I asked Aaron if he had any idea what his sly cousin had planned but he was as clueless as I was.