Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Running the tips of my fingers over my wrinkled blouse I sent a grinning Wes a dark glare. His lips stretched further into that irresistible smile that was behind my anger towards him in the first place. It was that knee buckling smile that weakened my defenses and clouded my common sense as I melted against him with every kiss and tender touch. Tender touches turned fervent and desperate as we stripped the other in seconds. Like hormone crazed teenagers just discovering sex we stumbled backwards on to the couch in the restaurant office bare as the day we were born. From there it was a blur of limps, moans, erotic sound of skin slapping on skin and the sweet release we shared at the same time and very loudly much to my embarrassment.

He wrapped his arms around my waist "I love when you're mad." he said in a soft whisper

"Wes, stop.." I squirmed in his arms, the corners of my lips turning upwards as he dipped his head and kissed the base of my neck

I moaned, contradicting my earlier protest I snaked an arm behind his neck as I tilted my head back allowing him better access "You're so fücking sexy and the sounds you make kitty kat..." he licked the skin across my collarbone extracting a soft whimper "Turn me on." he groaned

"No, Wes. We can't." I sighed, feeling his hands glide over my thighs "Your family." I added in a low tone

Bunching up the pencil skirt, he lifted it over my hips leaving me exposed for his hungry eyes to devour. Melting like a stick of butter on a hot skillet against his toned body, any reasons against a third round in the family office was quickly forgotten as his fingers skimmed my already wet slit. My mind filled with thoughts of having his enlarged member entering me, I shivered at the image and leaned further against the growing bulge pressing against his jeans.

"Why is when I'm around you all I can think about is sex?" I sighed as I ground my ass over his impressive erection

He nipped at my earlobe playfully "Because every time I think of you I imagine pounding into your tight püssy." he whispered hoarsely

"Hmmm..." I gripped him as best I could through the fabric of his jeans, hearing his low hiss when my hand made contact "How about we make it reality?"

The low growl that passed his lips did nothing more than encourage my inner slut as I rubbed against his length like an animal in heat and fùck was I in flames. As my hands traveled to the front of his jeans I heard a distant ringing sound, for a moment I was confused but as the sound continued to echo in the office I realized it was my phone.

"Wes-" I yelped in surprise when he slipped a finger into my wet folds

"Leave it." he muttered in between planting open mouthed kisses down my neck

Pushing the raging hormones tugging at my insides, I slapped his forearm away from my pulsing cúnt that clenched around the tips of his fingers as he slipped them out of my weeping entry. I was grateful he didn't put up much of a fight since my traitorous body would have given in to the sinful temptation that was Wes and damn was he a worthy sin. Never less I shook the lustful haze that kept my mind foggy whenever the sex God touched me. Licking my parched lips I righted my skirt once more and proceeded to answer my phone with Wes tailing dangerously close behind me and I had a feeling it didn't have anything to do with who was calling me.

"Khloe Sparks." I answered after clearing my throat a couple times

The small growl from behind me did nothing to settle the ache between my thighs. Control yourself Sparks!

"Khloe, its me. I was wondering if you could stop by the house tonight. Your sister's dress is too small, the cater wants his money and to top it off-" my mother's rambling was cut off by a monstrous shriek, I cringed away from the phone as Stacy's screams grew louder "I have that." she sighed