Chapter 15

To make everyone comfortable I've put stars to show when a naughty scene begins and ends. You can skip those parts it won't effect the main plot at all.

Well go on enjoy my little pervs ;)

***************

Chapter 15

*********

I wanted him.

The thought bounced in my head like a rubber ball startling me but the momentary panic fizzled away when Wes nibbled my bottom lip forcing a throaty moan to pull from my lips. Tangling my right hand in his hair I lifted myself up until I towered over him, our mouths still locked in a passionate kiss as his tongue slid back into my mouth dominating the kiss. His lips molded to mine in a bruising kiss that had me pressing my mouth further against his.

Fisting his hand in my hair he pulled back and tilted my head to the side leaving my neck open for his assault. Latching his mouth against the hallow area behind my ear his tongue darted out and licked the sensitive skin followed by a open mouth kiss and repeated down my neck. Arching forward I felt his arousal against bottom, unconscious of my next actions I ground myself against his stiff erection moaning as it jerked in response. Pure liquid heat poured down between my legs like a volcano erupting after years of uninterrupted solitude.

Locking my fingers behind his neck I swayed my hips forward retracting a grunt from Wes that tingled on my skin, sinking my teeth down on my bottom lip I swayed backwards feeling the tip of his head nudging my drenched panties. Releasing a small whimper I squeezed my thighs against his manhood savoring the hard heat searing against my channel. The ache between my thighs increased with each rub of his excited member, it was like a fire blazing wildly and the small buckets of water did little to nothing to calm the fire surging through my system. Groaning in frustration I braced my hands on his wide shoulders causing his erection to press directly against my entrance adding to the unbearable tension in my lower abdominal. His hands slid down the side of my body, running over each soft curve before resting under my butt and in a quick unexpected turn flipped us over so my back was pressed against the plush sofa, his toned body pressing further against mine.

One hand slid under my skirt and cupped my sex, gasping in both shock and excitement I barely noticed his mouth dipping beneath my shirt until I felt his hot breath fanning my chest. Yanking my shirt down I heard the material tare but didn't care enough to tell him to stop, pushing my bra to the side he traced the hard tip with his tongue. Sucking in a sharp breath I thrust my chest forward, with a throaty chuckle Wes took the stiff peek in between his teeth, grazing the hard nipple and licking the tip. Every nerve in my body heightened with each thrust of his silky tongue, sending me venturing further and further into the hot sensations he brought to my body.

"Fuck, you're so wet kitty." he cursed, his fingers skimmed down the front of my drenched panties leaving a searing path of fire in their wake that trailed down to where his hands inched closer. His long fingers brushed my panties to the side and traced my outer lips with a touch meant to tease my already humming clit.

"Stop... teasing..." I growled sinking my nails into his shoulders

My voice sounded thick and hazy in my ears as I wondered how I managed to get the two words out in the first place, all thoughts and words were long forgotten when he touched me in my most womanly area, a place no man has ever touched me before. His laugh echoed against the skin between my breasts as he switched to the other taunt nipple, his laugh -although meant to be playful- sounded husky with lust but I had no time to point that out when he thrust one long, thick finger between my folds, the wetness providing a lubricant that allowed his finger to slid in with ease.