Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from TLOK. I only own every other character

Enjoy and comment what you really think of this :)

Asami did her best to focus on the words coming out of the man's mouth. She had to concentrate extremely hard to not look away.

'Of all the times to have a meeting, my advisors just had to have it at seven in the morning'

Asami shook the thought out of her head. She knew better than to think that. She was used to waking up early for meetings with her Father and royal advisors. This kind of thing happened at least twice a week.

"And so your Majesty. I believe it's best we raise the payment on bread in the kingdom," the man said, looking towards the royal family.

Asami looked at her right to where her father, King Hiroshi, was sitting with a blank look on his face. Her mother, Queen Sira, was sitting his right hand side, a more softer look on her face. The King gave a nod.

"Thank you for your concern, Unaloq. I'll see to it".

Unaloq bowed. "Thank you for your time".

The king nodded. "You're welcome. Dismissed".

Asami watched their royal advisor bow once more before taking off. Asami looked at the clock that was standing at the far corner of the room.

She then remembered something. Looking at her father, she said,

"Father. May I leave?? I have friends coming over today and I'd like to get ready".

Her father looked at her. He smiled. "Of coarse, my dear. Will you be leaving the palace??".

"We'll be around the castle. Maybe take a flight".

The king looked nodded and stood up. Asami's mother stood up as well

"Well then. You'll have two guards accompany you," she said, "Just to make sure. Please be careful".

Asami smiled and stood up. She walked up to her parents.

"We will. You guys are the best".

The king chuckled. "I know", he said playfully. "Now, go on. I'll have the stable servants be aware that you'll be there".

Asami nodded. "Thank you. I love you".

"We love you too, Asami," her father said, taking his wife's hand.

Asami turned and walked out of the conference room. She walked down the huge hallways, her shoes making a an echo. She passed by maids and butlers who bowed as she passed. She gave them a smile and waved.

As soon as they left, her smile fell. She passed by the large windows that took up the whole wall. Asami saw three maids washing the glass windows, using their magic to reach the heights they couldn't on their own.

Okay. So you're probably wondering. What's going on??. Magic??. Castle??.

You see, Asami is a princess. But no ordinary princess. She is the princess of Futura, a world full of magical beings. Asami did have magic. The royal family was the most powerful in the whole kingdom. It made up for not having any physical magical features like the rest of the kingdom.

Futura was full of fairies, spirits, people with magical powers, people without but had something about their appearance that made them just as magical, shapeshifters, even a very few people who tell the future. There were even creatures like wolves, gryphons and Pegasus that lived among them. Everyone in Futura was speacial.