Chapter 14

Enjoy :)

"So........... this is the place??".

The teens stared up at the building.

It was a broken down looking, dark castle looking thing.

"The griffons led us here so this is where she's mostly at", Asami said.

Bolin gulped. "But........ it's dark".

Opal rolled her eyes.

"Asami. Give us some weapons that we can use so Bolin feels safe".

Asami sighed but waved her hand. They were each given a sword.

Asami looked down at her sword.

"Let's go. Time is ticking".

Asami used her magic to open the door. She quietly peeked in, looking around. It was quiet. Looking back at her friends, she motioned for them to follow her.

They entered the building. They could hardly see anything.

"Let me try this", Asami said.

She used her magic to form a light in her hand. The bright light lit up enough for them to see the room.

The teens looked at eachother.

"Okay", Opal said. "Now what?".

"Let's look for Korra", Asami said.

The group picked a hallway and started down that path.

It was quiet. The stone hallways, make their footsteps echo.

Asami's eyes wandered around.

She could only think of Korra. Was she okay?? Who were those men?? Why did they want to kill Korra?? What did she do to deserve death??

Nothing. Asami wasn't going to let them kill her. She had to find them.
--------------------

"How big is this damn place??".

Bolin groaned. "I'm hungry. Can we stop??".

The teens had been walking for about an hour. They still couldn't find Korra. This place was huge.

Asami stopped walking.

"We can't stop now", she said. "Every second count".

"But what if the men already-", Mako was cut off.

Asami glared at him.

"Don't say that. Unless we find her body, I'm not giving up. We can't just give up now. Now C'mon".

Asami turned and continued on. The others looked at eachother but followed.

"Hey, Asami??", Jinora spoke up. "Does Korra have parents??".

"I don't know", Asami said. "She's only mentioned them once but she started crying and said she didn't want to talk about it. I never asked again after that. So I'm assuming they're dead".

"You must really love her", Opal said. "The way you care about her, the way you look at her, the way you smile at her".

Asami smiled. "Yeah. I do love her. More than you guys know. We wouldn't be here if I didn't love her".

Bolin grinned at his best friend. He nudged her playfully.

"So when's the wedding??", he teased.

Asami blushed. "Shut up, doofus".

The teens laughed. Asami suddenly remembered the gaurds. She looked over at one who was walking beside her.

"Don't tell my father any of that. Even if I already told him I love Korra, I don't want him to be reminded if he forgets".