Chapter 4

Enjoy :) When you're done, comment something you liked in this chapter

It was very quiet. The only sound in the hall was the clicking of Asami's heels on the tiled floor.

Asami tried to ignore the feeling of eyes on her every so often. She could tell the girl was looking at her.

They walked through the castle. Every so often a maid or something would walk by, greet her and bow,and then walk on. Asami did notice that a few people would stare behind Asami. Asami guessed they were looking at Korra. Some had a look of disgust om their face. Asami didn't like that.

She knew servants were looked down upon by everyone, but now that she saw it first hand. It made her mad.

Asami stopped abruptly. She turned around. Korra stood there, shoulders slouched, head bowed, eyes on the floor. Just like someone who has been trained to do so. Someone who was in routine with this situation.

Asami then noticed the chains. Korra's wrists were shackled with chains that looked heavy and seemed to be weighing her down.

Asami felt sympathy for her. She'd never been chained before and it looked very uncomfortable.

"Does it hurt you??".

Korra shook her head. "No, your highness".

Asami didn't believe it for a second. Asami could tell she lied. She dismissed it and asked,

"Did you get use to the pain??".

The servant hesitated before nodding.

"Yes, your highness".

Asami stepped up to her. She stood a foot away from her. Asami watched her. Korra didn't move or look at her.
Asami noticed that she was tense.

With gentle hands, Asami reached out. She took the servant's wrists in her hands, raising them a little to get a better look at them.

Asami glanced at Korra's face.

"You don't have to be afraid of me".

Korra didn't say anything.

Asami looked at the shackles. She zapped them with her magic. The shackles fell off. Asami pulled them away. They were a bit heavy. She used her magic to make them dissappear.

She looked at Korra. The girl looked down at her wrists.

"Thank you", she said.

"You're welcome", Asami replied.

She turned around.

"Let's go".

The two continued on their way through the castle. It was quiet for the rest of the way there.

They arrived at the greenhouse.

"This is the greenhouse", Asami said.
"This is where all the flowers and plants are grown and taken care of".

Two guards bowed.

"Your highness", they said, opening the doors for them.

Asami and Korra walked inside.

Asami smiled when she saw her friends sitting by the water fountain.

"Guys!!", she called.

Bolin, Mako, Opal, and Jinora looked over at her and smiled.

Asami and Korra walked over to them.

"I want you to meet someone", Asami said.

Asami motioned to Korra. Her friends looked surprised to see her.