Chapter 10

Enjoy :)

Korra stared out the window of the carriage in awe. She looked at everything from the trees to the birds to the road and the bushes.

Asami watched her with amusement. Korra was easily fascinated by simple things. Shr looked at Opal and Jinora who were with her and Korra in the carriage. They grinned at her. Opal gave her a teasing look. Asami blushed lightly. She looked back at Korra.

"Korra", she said, getting her attention.

Korra looked at her.

"Yes, Princess??".

"Have you ever been to this kingdom??".

Korra gave her a curious look.

"Which kingdom??", she asked.

"The Southern Water Tribe kingdom", Opal replied.

Asami frowned when Korra's face fell.
Her blue eyes widened.

"The Southern Water Tribe??".

Asami nodded. "Yeah. We were invited by the king and queen".

Korra began to fiddle with her apron nervously.

"Can you do me a favor??", she asked.

Asami nodded. "Sure".

Korra but her lip and looked up at her.

"Could you not tell anyone there my name if they ask or call me by my real name in front of anyone??".

That was an odd request. Why wouldn't she want anyone to know her name?? But Asami nodded.

"Alright. I won't".

"Thank you".

Korra back out the window. She gasped softly.

"We're here", she said.

Opal, Jinora and Asami looked out the window as well. They saw the upcoming kingdom. It was huge.

"You know what I've heard??", Jinora spoke up. The others looked at her.

"I heard that the king and Queen had a daughter who disappeared one day about eight years ago. No one has seen her since".

"They must've been heartbroken", Asami said. "And the poor princess. She must be so afraid and alone".

Asami looked out the carriage. She saw that they were approaching the castle. The castle very regal and even more enchanting than her own castle. Asami saw guards at the entrance as the carriage stopped in front.

Then she noticed two people waiting there as well. It was the king and queen.

The door was opened by the king. He straight at Korra.

"You stay", he said. "We can manage".

Korra nodded. "Yes, your Majesty".

Asami looked at Korra, a frown on her face. Korra looked at her. She grinned.

"It's okay", she said. "Go".

Asami didn't want to leave Korra by herself but left the carriage, Opal and Jinora following. The princesses were assisted out. Asami looked up at the king and queen.

They looked like the servants. Brown hair, tan skin, and blue eyes.

Asami, Opal, Jinora walked up beside her parents. They all bowed to the king and queen.

"Please", The King said, chuckling. "No need for such formalities. We're neighboring kingdoms. Friends. Hiroshi. Cmere".

Asami looked at her father. The man smiled and walked up to the king.