Chapter 19

I KNOW THAT THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED BUT MY WATTPAD SAID IT WASN'T SO HERE IT IS AGAIN

"Korra. Eat".

"I'm fine Asami".

Asami gave her a look.

"Yeah right. Korra, you haven't eaten all day. You have to eat something".

Korra looked at the fork that was in front of her face. She stared down the cooked shrimp that was pierced on it. Her stomach growled.

"Korra. You're hungry. Eat it".

Korra sighed. "You know I can't disobey", she groaned. "It's practically programmed into my head to obey".

Asami didn't say anything. She just held out the fork.

"Eat", she commanded. "That's am order".

Korra opened her mouth. Asami fed her the shrimp. She sighed in relief as Korra finally ate it.

"There. That wasn't so hard now was it".

Asami grinned. "You're quite stubborn, Korra. It's kinda funny yet irritating".

"Sorry", Korra said. "I didn't mean-".

"It's okay", Asami said. "I know. You're still getting used to all this, huh??".

Korra nodded. "Yeah. The people, the clothes, my parents, actually being important in society".

Korra looked at Asami.

"But of course I was important to you before all this, right??".

Asami nodded. "Absolutely".

Korra smiled. Then an idea came to her.

"Hey. Can we go down to the beach??. It's right out back".

Asami nodded. "As long as you tell your parents and ask so they're okay with it and know where we are. Can't have them freak out, thinking that you were taken again".

Korra nodded. "Okay. Let's go!".

Korra got up.

"Nope!!", Asami said suddenly.

Korra stopped and turned around. Asami was still sitting at the table. She pointed at the plate of food.

"Eat this first".

Korra sighed. "Fine".
-------------------

Korra looked out at the ocean, a grin on her face. She felt at peace. Korra loved the water. It relaxed her somehow.

She felt a nudge. Looking to her left, she saw Asami staring at her, smiling.

"Hey".

"Hey", Asami replied.

The two stood there on the sand, side by side.

Korra sighed in content, feeling the chilly air of fall.

"I love the ocean", she said. "It's so beautiful and mysterious".

Asami looked at Korra.

"Kinda like you", she said.

Korra blushed. "Thank you, your highness".

"Korra", Asami said. "Call me Asami. Enough with the formalities between you and I. We're friends".

Korra nodded. "As you wish, Asami".

They'll work on it.

Asami looked down at Korra's clothes. She hadn't questioned it but it was still odd. Korra, ever since she took back the title of Princess, she always wore a simple blue and white villagers dress and white apron. Korra hardly wore her tiara. Sometimes she'd be mistaken for a maid but Korra didn't seem to mind.

Asami had tried to get her to start wearing some more formal clothing but Korra kindly refused. Asami, not wanting to force Korra into doing anything, and seeing that she was in no danger because of it, she let her be.
Korra was a unique and strange princess. She learned that quite quickly.

"Honey".

Korra and Asami turned around. King Tonraq and Queen Senna were walking towards them. The two stopped in front of the teens.

"Yes, your Majesty- I-I mean Mom".

Korra blushed and looked away, her hands fiddling.

She was still not used to calling anyone Mom or Dad. It was weird for her after all these years.

"I was thinking of hosting a ball", the queen said. "So officials and such from our kingdom and neighboring kingdoms can come and see you at last. Then everyone can know their princess has come home".

Korra and Asami looked at eachother.

"Um......... sure I guess", Korra said. "Although the last time I went to a ball I was kidnapped by my uncle".

"Don't worry", Asami said. "I won't leave your side".

"Can we invite our friends??", Korra asked, looking at her parents.

"Sure, sweetie", her mother said.

"It won't be a masquerade", King Tonraq said. "So you won't have to worry about wondering who's who under all the masks. Plus, I want everyone to see my girl's beautiful smile and how much she looks just like her mother".

The queen grinned at him.

"Thank you for that compliment", she said. "I did hear that alot when she was growing up. People always said that I looked just like her when I was her age".

Korra smiled. "Really??".

The queen nodded. "Oh yes. I'll show you some pictures later on".

"Okay".

"Then it's settled", Tonraq said.

He looked across the ocean at the setting sun.

"We really must getting back to the castle", he said. "It'll be dark soon".

The king looked at Queen Senna. He smiled and held his arm.

"Come, my love".

Queen Senna smiled brightly. She linked their arms and they began to walk.

Asami looked at Korra. She held out her jokingly.

"Come along, my dear", she said in the most regal voice she could.

Korra giggled and linked their arms. The two began to walk in a very dramatically regal manner.

"My my", Asami said in a fake accent.
"I could use some refreshments. Maybe some tea and a large feast in my honor".

"Quite", Korra said in a voice just a regal and silly as Asami's. "It's hard being so rich and royal. Having everyone love and adore me is so much work. The jewels are too dazzling and my clothes are too expensive. It's horrible".

The king and queen laughed, stopping. They looked back at the two. Korra and Asami walked past them, noses up in the air, fans out, fanning themselves.

The two bursted out laughing. They stopped walking and stood there laughing.

Queen Senna looked at the king.

"She gets it from you", she said, grinning.

So yeah. Hope you liked it :)