Chapter 15

Enjoy :)

Asami sighed as they landed. The moon had fallen a while ago, the faint tint if dawn crept its way up the horizon. The griffons landed in front of the castle.

"Finally", Asami said. "Home".

Asami looked down at Korra. Korra was somewhat awake. She was obviously tired even though she was asleep through most of the ride.

"Can you sit up by yourself??", she asked.

Korra nodded. She sat up, clutching the Cape in her left hand. Asami dismounted the griffon. She looked over at her friends. A sleeping Opal was being carried by Bolin. Mako and Jinora were wide awake yet looked pretty beat.

Asami turned and looked up at Korra. She reached her hands up and took Korra by the waist, picking her up.

As carried her bridal style. The teens made sure the griffons got back to Kai who was glad to see them back.

"Did you guys kick some butt??", he asked.

Asami shook her head. "No. They got away".

Korra looked at her. "They did??".

Asami nodded. Korra had a guilty look on her face.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault".

Asami looked at her, confused. "What?. No, Korra. It wasn't your fault at all".

"Let's go see your parents", Bolin said. "They must be worried".

Asami had nearly forgotten about them. Everyone but Korra, to be exact. Asami nodded. She looked at Kai and smiled.

"Thank you, Kai".

Kai bowed. "You're welcome, your highness", he said, grinning.

Asami turned around. She began for the castle, the others behind her. They walked up to the front doors. Two guards were standing post. They saw the teens. One immediately flew inside, probably to tell her parents.

They walked in, heading straight for Asami's room.

"We'll have to fetch a healer", Asami said as they walked down the hall.

"Kids!!".

They all stopped and turned around. They saw Asami's parents running towards them. Asami smiled, glad to see her parents. Asami's mom embraced Asami and Korra.

"We're so happy you're back safe. We knew you could do it", Sura said.

She pulled away. She looked down at Korra, frowning.

"You don't look so good", she said. "I'll call a healer and have something made for kids to eat".

"Mom. Dad", Asami said. .

Sura looked up at her. She saw a look on Asami's face.

"What's wrong??", she asked.

Asami sighed. "Unaloq was the one that took her".

The king and queen gasped.

"What??", Hiroshi said in disbelief. "How could he betray us like this??".

Asami sighed. "He got away when he threw Korra of a cliff. I had to dive in after her since she was tied up. She nearly drowned".

Asami looked at Korra. She rested her cheek on the top of Korra's head. Korra smiled. "I'm fine, Asami".

Just as those words left her mouth, Korra sneezed.

Asami looked at her parents. "She's a little sick. Just being stubborn and won't admit it".