Chapter 18

Enjoy

Korra looked at her parents. She felt her heart racing.

She watched as the king and queen stared at her for a moment. Korra looked at Asami who gave her an encouraging smile.

Korra looked back at the king and queen, biting her lip.

Suddenly the queen gasped, her hands flying to her mouth.

"It isn't true", she said shaking her head.

Everyone looked at her. Queen Senna slowly walked around the table, her eyes glued to Korra. She approached the two girls. Queen Senna had a look of disbelief and shock and uncertainty on her face.

Asami had to admit, the queen and Korra looked so much alike.

Queen Senna walked up to Korra but stopped a few steps in front of her. She looked Korra up and down.

"I-Is it really you??", she asked.

Korra bowed, her head down.

"Your Majesty", she said.

Korra rose and looked up at the queen.

"I........".

She had no idea what to say. She looked at Asami then at the queen.

"Hello, your Majesty".

Tears sprang to the queen's eyes.

"I thought............ there was so many people claiming to be you and it's been so long.........".

Korra bit her lip. "How do I prove I'm your daughter??", she asked.

Queen Senna thought for a moment.

"Who's your best friend??", a deep voice spoke up.

Asami, Korra, and the queen looked as King Tonraq walked up to them.

"I'm sorry", Korra said. "What did you say??".

King Tonraq walked up beside the queen. He had mixed emotions on his face.

"I said who is your best friend??".

Korra was quiet for a moment.

Her best friend. Well other than Asami, that'd have to be-

A bark made everyone turned and looked at the door way. A giant polar bear dog bounded into the room. It headed straight for Korra.

Korra smiled widely.

"NAGA!!".

The polar bear dog ran up to girl and tackled her. Korra fell on to the floor. She giggled as the large animal licked her fave repeatedly.

"I missed you too, girl", Korra giggled. "Okay okay, yes you're my best friend now let me get up".

Naga backed off, letting Korra stand. Naga nuzzled Korra. Korra couldn't help but hug her.

"I missed you so much, girl".

Naga whimpered and barked excitedly. Everyone watched the large white animal go crazy, obviously excited and happy to see the girl.

Korra looked at the king and queen. She gave a small grin.

"Naga is my best friend. I didn't have any friends growing up".

It was quiet. Korra began to get nervous when the king and queen looked at eachother then her.

Queen Senna had tears in her eyes. Everyone watched as the queen was reduced to tears. Queen Senna covered her mouth as she sobbed.