Chapter 11

Enjoy :)

Asami woke up that morning with butterflies in her stomach. She sat up in bed, running her fingers through her long hair.

Asami rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She sighed and looked around the room. She saw Korra, wide awake as usual in the morning, standing im her usual spot next to the door, hands clutched and her head bowed. She sight made Asami's morning already great. She remembered exactly what she had in mind to tell Korra.

"Good morning, Korra", she greeted with a smile.

Korra looked at her. She bowed and smiled.

"Good morning, princess Asami. Sleep well??".

Asami nodded. "I did, thank you. And you??".

Korra nodded. "Yes, your highness. I just finished running your bath. After you bathe, I'll bring up your breakfast tray".

Asami nodded. "Thank you, Korra".

Korra nodded and left the room. Asami hopped out of bed. She quickly went to get ready.

That morning she had a hot bath. It was so relaxing and soothing. The soap smelled like roses, making Asami's skin smell, and feel, amazing.

Asami got out feeling refreshed. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. The princess put on a red long sleeved dress. She decided boots were needed for the incoming cold weather.

Asami walked into her room, dressed and ready.

She walked over to her vanity. She say down and lightly put on her every day usual make up.

As she was doing so, she heard the door opening. Asami looked over her shoulder to see Korra walk in, a tray in her hands.

"Your breakfast, your highness", Korra said.

Asami smiled and stood up. She walked over to her bed and sat down. Korra placed the tray down and backed up.

Asami looked up at her.

"Thank you".

Korra nodded silently. Asami ate her breakfast in silence. Korra stayed in her spot while Asami read and ate.

She finished and Korra took the tray back. Asami sat and read.

Korra came back.

"Your highness. I was instructed to go help another servant with their chores for the day. I hope you don't mind".

Asami looked at her. "Of coarse not. Who will you be with??".

"An elder named Katara", Korra replied. "She'll need my help because of the cold. It limits her mobility so she requested my assistance for the day".

Asami nodded. "I have no problem with that. Be with her as long as she needs you to be".

Korra nodded. She bowed and exited the room. Asami sighed and sat back.
Great. There was her chance of telling Korra. Guess she'd have to wait after all.

Asami spent a few hours reading and working on drawings and such. Finally she decided to get up and walk around the castle, hoping to find something to entertain herself with.

Asami walked out of her room. She walked down the hall, looking at anything and everything. She passed by butlers and guards.

Asami sighed boredly.

"Asami".

Asami stopped abruptly. She turned around. Her father walking up to her.

"I was just heading to your room", he said. "Me and your mother need to talk to you".