Prologue: The Games

This is my story so please don't copy it.

I don't own most images on here. I drew on using YouTube, but that's all.

"Every bad person has a reason behind their bad actions.

- someone extremely smart

•••

Josh's POV

Imagine somebody told you the world was ending, or that your girlfriend was pregnant and they weren't joking. You'd be totally shocked right? Like jaw to the floor shocked or like in my case: You'd have root beer sliding down your shirt instead of your throat right now. Now I bet your wondering: what's so bad that it made me spill a perfectly good soda?

The games, that's what.

The games are these things where two rich people from each continent are paired with two other random rich people from a different continent to compete in this stupid game where they try to live a "normal" life.

See, stupid right?

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against normal people. After all they do buy my songs and make me rich, so yeah I love them.
But it's what they do that I don't love: work. No, not like the easy kind of work where you sing a song and then get paid a ton of money.

Nope.

When you are a norm you have to do real work. What's so bad with real work your naive little brain asks? Well.
1. It's real work.
2. It's hard work.
3. Me + hard + work = ah...no.
4.Did I mention it's real work?

See? Me and work just don't well...work. We're like oil and water: We will never mix.

•••

This book is not a hunger games fanfic, but somethings are similar.

Remember to please vote, comment and give me some feedback as long as it either positive or helpful:)

@SingingSmiley was my first ever vote:)

Livia~

DP:Aug.4.16
WC: 321