Chapter 8: Interview

My sad attempt at doing the impossible and making myself a cover:) (Fabulous right?!) Please vote, comment and share!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Josh's POV.

Chloe is a very talented person. That's a fact, not an opinion.

She managed to build a fashion empire by the age of 17, She can make the best of almost any situation, She can cook and play multiple instruments.

But the one thing Chloe can't do is sing. She sings like a screeching cat. That's an opinion not a fact.

How do I know she sings like a dying cat?

Well, I was having a great dream - I don't remember what it was about but I know it was great - when all of a sudden Chloe made the worst decision of the century and started rocking out with the radio waking up every body within a 10 mile radius, which sadly included yours truly.

Shaking my head I find my phone under my pillow made of rocks and look at the time.

10:49am

I have about an hour and 10 minutes before what's her name comes over for the interview.

Getting up from my bed I walk towards the bathroom. Fun fact? Chloe and I have to share the only bathroom in the whole damn apartment.

Like who's ever heard of that?! An apartment with only one bathroom.

The only way to get to the stupid bathroom is through either Chloe or my room.

The bathroom is pretty ugly with navy blue walls and white base paint. It has a small black rock counter top with a snow white sink in the middle of the counter. Two grey walls and a grey door are placed against one wall making a square box around what I'm guessing is a toilet. The shower is the definition of disappointment. It has boring white tile walls and a faded blue curtain as the substitute for a crystal door.

"I can be positive about this." I tell myself and get in the shower. I don't need a door made of crystals. Curtains are way better! Their frailly and soft, way better than a dumb door made of crystals.

**************

"And we're live in 3...2...1..." A camera guy says as he takes his place behind a black stand up camera.

"Good afternoon ladies and gents. I'm Layla Nite from the norm games news and today I'm here with popstar sensation  Josh,"  At this the camera guys turn the cameras away from Layla to me. I throw the cameras my winning smile. "And fashion designing extraordinaire Chloe Celeste." Chloe gives the cameras a little wave.

"Josh what was your reaction when you found out you were gonna have the honor to star on this amazing show?" Layla is known for getting straight to the point, so it doesn't really surprise me that she skipped the unnecessary chitchat.

"My reaction was like: Why me?! I don't deserve to star on such an awesome show! I deserve to be watching it instead." I tell Layla happily. People say telling the truth is the key to success, but I think a little lying here and there doesn't hurt a thing either.