Chapter 14: You're bossy

TNG NEWS: What's Hot? The American and the French

If we're being honest we'd all say that all the contestants expect Milee and Justin were putting us to sleep. You know what? We're being honest today.

Our kind directors took the matter into their own delicate hands and decided to have the first challenge a week early. Yeah!

The first challenge was pretty easy and some of our contestants like Josh, liked it so much that they showed the cameras a new side of themselves.

Everybody know that pop star sension Josh and French fashion designer Chloe Celeste have some type of history, but what we didn't know was that despite that same history, the pop star had the heart to push away his coldness towards the designer and have a peaceful night of no arguments in the woods.

We didn't see that coming! Did you? Let us know @www.TNGnews/TheCoupleWTP.whatsHoT.ov

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chloe's POV.

Today's Monday.

For most people around the world Monday is the day to dread. The day to curse the extiness of. The day to hate all because it marks the beginning of work or even worse? School.

You know what?

I'm not like most people.

I personally love Mondays.

They mark the beginning of a new week to me. A new week to discover what a life of a normal looks like, Learn what it's like to be a dolphin in a sea of sharks, and helpful improve in everything, but before any of that happens I must suffer through E.T.'s 'encouraging' first day of college speech.

"...and you definitely shouldn't think of this as the tortuous day it will be, but instead as a new experience! A new way to expand your abilities and see what you can and can't do without all those amazing people doing everything for you ahhh... I love being rich." E.T. finished in a dreamy sigh.

"Stop bragging." Josh growls at E.T.

"Sorry, but how could I not?" E.T. laughs. "Anyways you guys get the point right?"

"Yeah yeah. School is good and all that trash." Josh yawns.

"Great! Get out of my car then." E.T. says unlocking our doors.

"Have a good day in pris- I mean school and try to stay out of trouble." E.T. lectures while zooming out of the parking lot so fast that Josh and I don't get another word in.

"Well..." I turn around excepting to see Josh right behind but instead I see him with his black hoodie pulled up and racing towards the awaiting school doors.

Yup. Saturday was sadly just a one night thing.

Sighing as I follow him while I send a text to Erika.

Chloe: I can't believe I'm starting a new college w/out you😰

*********

"Settle down people!" The teacher says, instantly causing all the talking kids to shut their loud traps.

"Thank you. I'm Mr. Flix and I'd like to welcome you to your math class. Since it's the first day, we are gonna start the class with a first day survey." Mr. Flixs hands the front row people the survey to pass back. He has the two people desks designed in 4x4 way. 4 up and down rows going back and 4 side to side rows going side ways.