Chapter 3

I found out that Harry and I had a lot of classes together. But how would you expect me to notice? His head was always down with a damn hoodie over it.

Why did he dress like this to school?

I shrugged to myself, turning to look at Harry. I glanced at him occasionally, and not once did I see him look back at me. What if he was freaked out by my leave?

That honestly wasn't my intention, but I couldn't help it. He was too much, his body was so appealing. And it took everything in me not to smash my lips to his.

I rolled my eyes and gathered my books when the lunch bell went, quickly walking over to Bianca's English class to meet up. She smiled when she saw me, linking her arm with mine as we walked over to the cafeteria.

"Hey, babe." I heard Calvin call, and I flipped him off before he got any closer. I smiled as his laughter sounded in my ears, and I turned to shoot him a smile.

"Why does that nerd keep staring at you?" Bianca asked, disgust seeping through her voice. She furrowed her brows and kept her gaze on him, making me follow hers to Harry.

I sighed,"Why do you guys pick on him?"

"I'm not picking on him. Just telling the truth." I rolled my eyes at that, but brushed it off quickly when I realized she'd said that Harry had been staring at me. "Don't worry, I gave him the finger. His eyes widened and he blushed, and I think that means he won't be looking this way again."

"That was unnecessary." I looked to his table, feeling bad for my surprise at the fact that he didn't sit alone. He was sat with another guy, I think Louis was his name as well as Liam. They were all pretty smart, but the pair rather leaned towards the cooler side. No offense.

I sighed, glancing up towards Harry, and for the first time that day, catching him looking at me. I shot him an intense gaze, keeping his eyes captive as mine bore into his from across the room. And to my surprise, he didn't look down. He didn't tear his gaze from mine.

I was the one to look away when I heard name. I turned to look at Calvin when he called me, seeing his lips move but I heard nothing. Harry held me captive, gaze too strong to let me go so easily. And, for once, he didn't look so timid, he didn't look awkward and he didn't look shy.

I blinked my eyes out of oblivion, listening to Calvin as he looked at me expectantly.

"Yeah, sure. Friday's fine." I smiled, turning back to Harry. Except he wasn't there anymore. I shrugged to myself, turning to Bianca. I stood when the bell went, walking into my next class.

Lessons dragged on and on, and I hurriedly walked out of the school doors. I smiled when I saw Harry walk out and I got out of the car to meet him. He looked away when he saw me, and I frowned slightly as my step faltered.

"Harry," He looked up at me, and I could see his features behind his glasses and hoodie now that I knew of them. "Would you like a ride?"

"No thanks, I can walk."

I frowned, but nodded and walked back into my car. I watched him walk for a bit, then drove to catch up with him.

"Harry, my house is your way. It's just two streets from your place." I called when I rolled the window down.

"I'm going over to a friend's."

"Oh," I nodded,"Harry, I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything like." He nodded subtly, and I frowned when he didn't say he wasn't uncomfortable. "I'll text you." I said, waving at him before I drove off.

I glanced at Harry's house as I passed by it, and then I was home in no time. I unlocked the door, looking around the empty place.

"Yo,"

I jumped at the sound of a voice from my left. I turned in fright, jaw dropping open at the sight of my brother.

"Scott," I screamed, jumping onto his back. "You're back." I said in realization, screaming in joy.

"Get off me," He laughed, peeling my body off his. He dumped me on the ground, smiling lightly when he saw my huge smile. "You love me,"

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, standing to attach my body to his again. "I missed you,"

"I missed you too, Ami." Scott smiled, kissing my cheek softly.

"Why are you home?" I asked as we ascended the stairs.

"Does it matter?" He asked with a cheeky smile as he pushed the door to my room open for me. I rolled my eyes at him, muttering a thanks and entering. I collapsed on my bed, sending a quick hey to Harry. My eyes opened when my phone went off after a few minutes.

Harry: Hello

Me: How are you?

Harry: I'm good, and you?

Me: I'm alright.

When he didn't send anything back, I quickly added,"How was your friend's?"

Harry: Great, I'm still here.

Me: Oh, then I should get straight to the point, then?

Harry: What about?

Me: Okay, I was hoping we could make this tutoring a thing. I handed in my work early, and had Mr. Collins look it over. Said everything was right, which to be honest is a first.

Harry: You want me to tutor you weekly?

Me: Would twice a week be possible?

His message tarried but eventually he replied,"Sure. Tuesdays and Thursdays, maybe?"

Me: Sounds good.

I read the texts over and over, eyes scheming through each word one by one. My mind drifted off to the previous day. Harry was beautiful, more than even. And I simply didn't understand why he was hiding that. Maybe, he's depressed? I didn't know.

His innocent smile. Did he know what his looks could do to girls? Heck, even boys would want that. I shut my eyes. I wanted to do things to him, strip him of every ounce of innocence.

I'm such a hungry bitch.

I sighed and pushed my silly thoughts away. I focused on the small curve of a smile he'd let off, the memory embedded deeply in my mind. I barely knew him, but I could already tell he was such a klutz. And that night, I weirdly fell asleep with a silly smile on my face.