Chapter 15

The problem is that I fancy the feeling a little too much.

Fancy the feeling a little too much.

Feeling a little too much.

Fancy.

Fancy.

The feeling.

A little too much.

The words danced around my head, echoing and replaying over and over again. I licked my lips in shock, standing from my previous position to my full height in front of Harry.

The desire to kiss him was strong. The thought pounded in the back of my head, continuously, as we stared at each other. And then I thought, just do it.

I inched my lips to his, darting from his gradually widening eyes to his pink lips. The cut had closed up completely, leaving me with the right to wrap my lips around his perfectly shaped own.

"Amelia," Harry said, voice coming out on a soft whisper. I licked my lips as his breath fanned against mine, feeling hot against my lips. I was on my toes, just getting there.

So, so close.

"Harry," A voice screamed from downstairs. He stumbled backwards, muttering a quiet excuse me and sorry before he went down. I sighed, pushing out a breath and wondering why the hell I'd gone so slow.

I pushed myself into the bed, watching the soccer game between Chelsea and Manchester United. Sure, Americans didn't exactly give two shits about soccer, but I couldn't help but take quite a liking to the game.

A few minutes later, Harry came back up. "Sorry, that was Liam checking up on me." He said quietly before climbing up and sitting back against the headboard on the bed. I smiled, noticing that he didn't feel the need to put his shirt back on since I was here.

I laid back on the bed, turning to watch Harry as he flipped through channels.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked quietly, sparing me a quick glance from the corner of his eye.

"You're really pretty."

Harry sucked in a breath, glancing at me momentarily before shaking his head and looking back forward.

"Harry?" I called.

"Yeah?" He turned to face me.

"Are you going to get your glasses fixed? Don't you need them to see?"

He paused,"I can see enough, you know? Without them. But no, I won't get them fixed. I do need them, b-but I'll just use contacts."

"You have contacts?"

Harry nodded at me, shrugging at my expression. "Glasses made me feel much more comfortable, and- hidden. Unnoticed." He whispered the last two words.

I blinked, moving towards Harry and placing my head in his lap. Like always, his muscles tensed beneath me, and then he relaxed, letting out a soft breath.

"I really like spending time with you, Harry." I whispered after a while, looking up at the silent boy to see his eyes lightly shut. I smiled at the sight, pulling his body down to lie on the bed.

I climbed over him, legs on either side of his hips as I examined the bruise. The color was gradually fading. And, it seemed to be getting much better. I went down to the kitchen, grabbing an ice pack and going back up.