Chapter 13

"Amelia?" I heard from up the stairs. I smiled from my spot on the couch when I turned to face Harry.

"Just woke up?" I asked, signaling for him to come downstairs.

The sleepy boy quietly rubbed his eyes and carefully walked down the stairs, making sure not to trip since he was already bruised up pretty bad. While he was sleeping, I'd put some ice around his eye, knowing he wouldn't let me do it if he was awake.

I'd brush the curls out of his eye, watching as his brows furrowed and relaxed, creasing the line that would appear on his forehead. He'd turn slightly, and then mumble a few incoherent words. Occasionally, his lips would fall slightly open and he'd let out a soft breath.

"Yeah," He whispered, looking around the living room. He seemed to contemplate where to sit, so I made it easier for him and myself.

"Harry, come let me show you something."

The boy looked confused as he walked towards me, shirt and glasses still off. He yawned a bit and sighed, stopping in front of me with furrowed brows.

"Sit."

He did as he was told, looking expectantly at me. Then, I turned away from him and put my focus back on the movie I'd been watching.

"What is it?" Harry whispered from beside me.

"Oh, no. It's nothing, I just wanted you to come sit by me."

Harry blushed, and a wide smile pulled at his pink lips. I smiled as I watched him, happy to get such a reaction from him.

"Lie down, Harry. You need to rest."

"But I just w-woke up?" He asked in a quiet voice. He looked like a kid who'd been told to go up to his room and get to bed.

I smiled,"I know. I'm not asking you to go back to sleep. I just think you should lie back, relax, you know?"

Harry shook his head quietly as an answer, making me laugh, but all the same, he turned and lay back. He tried his hardest to make himself smaller, cuddling closer to the pillows and bending his knees. But his long, lanky legs still dangled over the couch beside me, because he'd rather have them like that than to place them on me.

I noticed he had rather large feet. Like these really big feet. They say, one who has big feet, has a big dick. Wow, okay, Ami. Too much.

"Turn around," I said to Harry, after recovering from my wild thoughts.

"What?"

"Harry, put your head in my lap."

"W-what?" He whispered.

"Harry," I sighed, I was just trying to make him more comfortable. And, maybe make myself a bit happy but okay, let's not make this about me.

He sighed, swallowed and huffed all at once, and the nervousness written all over his face made me want to laugh, but for his sake, I held it in. He gingerly placed his head on my lap, freezing for a bit. I felt my heart stop, and I tensed, licking my lips as I let out a content sigh.

Harry eventually relaxed in my grasp, looking up at me for a second as he moved his head a bit higher, snuggling and shifting to make himself comfortable.

"There," I smiled,"Wasn't so bad?"

Harry smiled awkwardly, and I could tell he was still shy about this so I let it slide, before he could turn into a stammering mess. His eyes were trained on the movie, and my eyes were trained on the beauty before me. His cuts had completely closed up, and his busted lip was getting there.