Chapter 31

"Oh, shit." I mumbled, practically throwing myself out of the car and running into Harry's door. My fingers lightly gripped my injured nose as I continuously cursed at myself for my stupidity. I picked up my fallen ego, and gripped the door handle, only for the door to come flying in my face.

"Fuck." I screamed as I tumbled to the ground, the sunlight hitting my face. I groaned and rubbed a sore spot on the back of my head, huffing as I sat up and glared at Harry.

My narrowed eyes barely lasted as slits for a mere millisecond, immediately widening to the point where I thought they might fall out as I took in Harry's outfit.

I shot up,"Harry, you forgot your hoodie. Go," I all but screamed, pushing- well attempting to push- him through the open door.

Harry's brows were furrowed in concern, and he mumbled something along the lines of 'you should stop barking all.'

"I'm not barking all," I scowled.

Harry's brows knitted together,"I said you should start working out. Seriously, I haven't moved an inch."

I groaned,"Just go change, Harry. We're going to be late."

The look of confusion left his faced and he swallowed as he asked,"Do I l-look that b-bad?" He mumbled, looking down at himself.

I frowned, eyeing Harry's black t-shirt, skinny black jeans and a red and black flannel over it. I looked it over again, eyes scheming my surroundings.

"What are you looking for?" Harry's head cocked to the side.

"Your damn hoodie, Harry. Where the hell is it?"

He frowned, lips parting slightly. Then he bit his lip, the way that made me go weak at the knees and wet as the seas.

"I thought about things," Harry ran a hand through his perfect curls,"I'm not doing that anymore."

If I'd been drinking something, it'd be all over Harry's face. But that didn't prevent me from dramatically gasping and faking a fall to the ground. I ignored the pain in the back of my head, looking back up at Harry.

He sighed as he leant me a hand and pulled me up,"What the hell do I have to hide? It's a new town thousands of miles away from the first. It's three freaking years later, it's about time I stopped this childish business."

I swallowed and nodded, grabbing Harry's hand in mine. But I couldn't help but feel a pang in my chest as I thought of the hungry glances he was going to get from girls and such. I swear, if I caught anyone so much as glance at him from the corner of their eyes, I'd personally pluck them out.

"I bet people probably think I don't have a face now." Harry chuckled, and I didn't miss the concerned look he shot at me, probably thinking about my sudden change in attitude.

The thing is, you can't really smile when you're thinking of a thousand ways to murder a thousand girls.

I clenched my jaw as I tried to keep my gaze on the ground, because whenever I looked up, there were a dozen girls simply gawking at Harry. My Harry.

"Hey mate," A boy called as he looked at Harry, whose shoes had suddenly become way too interesting with all the attention he seemed to be getting,"You new here?"

Harry's brows knitted together as he looked up,"Uhm, no. It's Harry." When there was no reaction from the jock, Harry spoke again. "Harry Styles?" The guy's brows furrowed even more,"Its the freak. The nerd. The guy with the hoodie?"

The boy's eyes widened, and he staggered backwards to tell everyone. Seriously? They thought he was a new student? Was it that bad? Suddenly, the already loud murmuring grew deafening, and I rolled my eyes as I pulled Harry through the hallway, which seemed to have grown a few 100 meters long.

"Oh my gosh," Some girl with an obnoxiously high pitched voice screeched,"That's the freak. Major fucking glow-up. Back off girls, he's mine."

I nearly growled as she muttered the last two words, pulling Harry away from her grip as I continuously murmured mine. I found him first. Well, sort of. He was supposed to mine.

"Hey man," Calvin greeted as he walked up with Bianca beside him. Hell, even my bestfriend couldn't keep her eyes off him. My grip tightened on Harry's hand, I was nearly sure that I was crushing his fingers but hey, he didn't complain.

Harry spoke with the two a bit longer, and then they both turned and walked away. But not without Bianca mouthing to me a 'tell me everything" with a flabbergasted and somewhat  dreamy look on her face.

I broke when I saw someone's perfectly manicured hand grip Harry's from his other side. I shoved her away, grabbing Harry and pushing his back against a locker. The hallway went silent, and everyone's attention was on us.

Harry didn't seem to notice though, his eyes were set on mine with confusion filling them, and just a trace of lust.

I pressed a kiss to the corner of his jaw. I looked up at Harry, directly into his wide eyes as I murmured.

"You're mine." I whispered,"Mine." I grunted as I smashed my lips to his. The gasps were nothing but soft music playing in the background as his lips moved against mine. Harry was mine. And these hungry girls had to understand that.

"Only mine." I mumbled against his lips, my tongue slipping into his, almost daringly. I tugged at Harry's lip, seeing the dark cloud of lust cover his features as he watched me with hooded eyes. Neither of us could hold back our groans when I pushed my hips into his, and Harry sucked in a breath as he placed shaky hands on my hips.

His moistened lips left mine, and I breathed out heavily in appreciation.

"I fucking needed that," I whispered, pressing my forehead against Harry's. His grin lit up his entire face, making me smile as well.

"Sorry, where are we? I think you might've just made me forget my name." Harry replied with a soft giggle, eyes trained on me alone. It made my heart warm.

"They're staring at me, Ami." Harry whispered in discomfort as he shifted from foot to foot.

I nodded, a scowl gracing my features. "They are. Stupid girls and gay boys." I grumbled.

"Why are they staring at me? I d-don't like it." Harry mumbled as he scratched the back of his head lightly.

"Because you're beautiful, Harry. And they've finally had a chance to see it." I said, my lips brushing against his. "But you're mine." I stated to myself,"Mine." I shouted out in the hallway, marking my territory as I pulled Harry away.

I gasped when a bag of skittles came flying my way. And I ducked just for it to hit me in the forehead. Stupid sweets.

"Yeah, he's yours." Calvin screamed,"We fucking get it."

School was awful. Everyone, literally everyone was talking about this new Harry that they found so cute and hot some other inappropriate things I would rather not repeat.

I sighed softly as I tapped against my front door, thinking. Harry has gotten more female attention in a day than I've gotten male attention in my entire life.

I giggled softly, but only for a second though. The sight that I was met with as I walked in was terrifyingly, and utterly horrible.

I felt like time had stopped, and I could only hear my heart beating loudly in my ears. The thump got quicker, faster, louder.

What on this planet...