Chapter 19

The next few days were great. I spent them, balancing Harry, Bianca and Calvin. Though, Harry had 60% of my time while Bianca and Calvin shared the other 40%.

Don't judge me.

I woke up with a groan, vigorously hitting at my alarm clock with the pillow beside me. I huffed and turned to turn it off, checking the time. Jesus.

I checked my phone, seeing twenty seven missed calls from Harry. Wow, man, you need to chill. I groaned, by now, he'd most likely be in school, having gotten a ride after realizing I wasn't coming to pick him up.

I decided to call him, just to let him know I was okay. I frowned when I heard a ringing sound, except not from the phone. Maybe, Ross had come back?

My thought was dismissed when Harry walked into my room, after knocking lightly. I frowned, my brows deeply furrowed.

"What? W-want me t-to leave?" He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"No, no," I laughed,"You aren't in school?"

"Oh, I am." He stated and pulled a dumb face at me. I rolled my eyes,"Well, you didn't come pick me up so I called you like five times and when you didn't answer, I got worried and came to see what's up, and well you were asleep and we were already late, and I did try to shake you up a bit, but you just ignored me so I let you sleep and decided to stay with you." He rambled.

I blinked,"Called me five times? Kindly multiply that by five." I chuckled, and Harry gasped.

"Excuse me for getting worried." He said slowly,"And just so you know, this is actually the point where you go like aw, you're so adorable, thanks for worrying."

I chuckled, as if. "Come here," I called to him, patting the spot beside me. I probably looked like a mess, but hey, Harry had seen me wake up many times.

He licked his lips, coming up to me and sitting beside me with his head against the headboard.

"You won't take your clothes off?"

His eyes widened and I shook my head,"No, no. I just mean like the hoodie. Cause you know, we aren't going to school. Speaking of which, you need to stop skipping school so much."

Harry frowned but took off the heavy piece of clothing anyway, leaving him in a black t-shirt. "But it's okay when it comes to you?"

"Fair point." I chuckled.

I raised the covers, and signaled for Harry to lay with me. He hesitantly did, turning to face me with his eyes roaming my face. I smiled softly, placing my palm against his cheek.

"I really like you, Harry." I whispered. He hummed in response, and his eyes closed while he leaned into my touch. His tongue darted out to wet his reddish lips and I huffed out a breath, pressing a quick kiss to his mouth.

A smile pulled at Harry's face and he moved his body closer to mine. I placed his hand on my waist, and he squeezed unsurely before completely wrapping it around me, making me smile fondly.

How had I wasted so much time in this school without noticing this beautiful piece of perfection?

"You're really pretty," Harry muttered quietly with his red cheeks while biting his lip.

I smiled, so wide. That feeling you get when a pretty girl tells you you look good. I kissed his chest lightly over the material of his shirt, feeling his chest rumble when he hummed in appreciation before shutting his eyes lightly. His breathing slowed and I smiled, letting out a quiet sigh before shutting my eyes as well.

After Harry and I woke up, we watched some tv for a while. Then, Harry pulled me out of bed, claiming I hadn't eaten all day and I was going to give myself ulcer.