Chapter 37

"Oh my God." I shrieked as I steadily backed out of Scott's room, hitting a hard chest that I could only assume was Harry's. He'd been staying over a lot ever since that whole argument we had, saying he had to make up for the time he wasted.

I faintly heard Scott curse, and Angela immediately pulled the blankets over her naked body with wide eyes.

"You didn't see anything, did you?"

"Aside her tits, no." He shrugged, making me ran my elbow into his abdomen. Harry stumbled back and groaned, clutching the spot with his hands. "Fuck, did you say Scott was into street fighting, or you were?"

I rolled my eyes,"Can I come in, or are you still -" I made a loud gagging noise,"you know."

The door was swung open and Scott appeared in sweats that hang low on his waist. Need I say, it was extremely difficult to ignore the obvious and somewhat thick bulge in his sweats.

I turned so I was looking at Harry, who was blatantly staring at Scott's dick with some kind of stupid smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes, as I shook my head.

"Oh, cut me some slack. It's not like you haven't had Harry ramming his dick into you, yet."

Said Harry's cheeks flushed a bright red, and he broke into a coughing fit while he stumbled backwards a bit. Whereas Scott's statement only made my chuckle.

"Harry and I are going to get lunch. Want anything?" I questioned. If his order went anything above three dollars, he was paying himself.

"Nah, I'm good. For now," I turned just in time to see him glance back into his room,"I think Angela is going to have to feed me some-"

"Shut it." I basically screamed,"Don't you dare say it." I breathed, knowing exactly what he was about to say. "We're gone, dirty twat." I grumbled the last part, pulling on Harry's hand to get him downstairs while he chuckled heartily.

"Date time," He whispered quietly, pressing a kiss to my temple after I entered his car. After a few hundred more driving lessons, Harry seemed to have gotten the hang of it. Though, I was still a bit unsure about getting into the car with him, but hey, he was paying for the food, I couldn't care less.

It'd been a while since Drew's threat, and we seemed somewhat safe. Though, we had hidden cameras and alarms installed basically everywhere in the house. Harry even thought of getting a bodyguard, but Scott whacked him in the head and told him to stop exaggerating.

They killed both our parents, I wouldn't exactly call getting a bodyguard exaggerating. I mean, I was about to suggest we moved away with Harry and Angela to Antarctica. Given Scott's reaction to Harry, I wasn't sure that was an entirely good idea.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Harry's fingers lightly gripped mine, making me smile softly as I looked up at him. The end of high school was coming, and it was coming fast. There was one question on my mind.

What college was Harry going to?

But I didn't want to ask, the fear of knowing he was going to be at a school that could possibly be states away from mine made my heart clench. It had me clamping my mouth shut with the desire to live in the present.

"Amelia?" Harry's voice was soft, and somewhat concerned.

I shut my eyes lightly, turning to face him and mumbled a quiet yes?

"What's wrong?" He asked, squeezing my hand. "Are you tired? Want us to go back?"

His concern warmed my heart, and immediately, all troubled thoughts left me in a second. I smiled at him.