Chapter 17

The breath was knocked out of me as soon as those words fell from his lips. Harry liked me. Harry Styles liked me. Wow.

I had been willing to admit those words to myself. But to tell Harry I liked him much more than he could ever imagine? And give him that authority over me? Let him know how vulnerable I was, with him?

Harry's eyes widened when he didn't receive a reply, and his brows furrowed.

"Amelia, if y-you don't feel the same, it's okay. I didn't exactly e-expect you to, y-you know?"

I was still in shock. This precious being liked me. Harry had feelings for me. Harry was into me. Harry had a crush on me. Harry, had not only let me see the true Harry, he'd let me become his friend, and now he had stupidly caught feelings for me.

"Amelia,"

I cut him off with a kiss. He didn't react to it, maybe because it was so short. I pulled back to look at his stunned face,"Harry." Kiss,"I." Kiss,"Am." Kiss,"So freaking into you." I pulled back, watching his flustered,"I like you, Harry. So much." I added.

I pulled his face closer to mine, hungrily crashing my lips into his. He stilled like usual, and I pushed my body closer to his, in hopes of getting a reaction from him. He pressed his lips softly to mine, and I moaned in appreciation.

I switched our positions, walking backward and pulling Harry with me. The kiss was torturously slow, and it shook my bones. The backs of my legs hit the bed and I lay back on it, pulling Harry down with me.

His eyes widened, and I panicked for a second,"Harry, are you not comfortable with this?" I forced myself to ask, though the sight of him hovering over me like this with his curls falling into his face was quite distracting.

He seemed to be having an internal self battle. But, I was too hot be patient. I couldn't help myself. I pulled Harry down, kissing him as hard as I possibly could. I frowned, noticing how he kept his weight off me. I ran my tongue along his lip, and my brows furrowed when he did nothing.

"Baby, open your mouth for me." I whispered when I opened my eyes. He frowned, but nodded all the same. I dove back in, running my fingers through his hair and Harry sighed in content. I licked his lip, and he steadily opened his mouth to give me entrance.

I moaned when my tongue met his, and Harry seemed to have lost his balance, because I felt him lay his body on top of mine. I welcomed his weight gladly, massaging my tongue against his and making him moan.

It was the sexiest sound I had ever heard.

When I tugged at his hair, his hips bucked into mine, and like expected, he pulled away with wide eyes, mumbling no words while his lips moved. A deep blush coated his cheeks, and I was too dazed by his beauty to notice he was about to get off me.

Wait, no.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, making his hips come even closer to mine. I had to bite my lip to keep myself from moaning.

"No, it's okay Harry. You can do that," I whispered, letting the words sink in before I unwrapped my legs, pressing my lips to his again. This time, when I ran my tongue along his lip, he opened his mouth immediately, even snaking his tongue into my mouth.

The feeling had me moaning.

I pulled Harry's hair back, and he moaned into my mouth. I took the sound as permission to take this a bit further. I raised my hips to Harry's and his eyes burst open. Eyes filled with lust, desire, so much emotion.

He let out a rugged breath, barely holding himself up using the headboard. God, he looked so hot like this. I felt his growing erection press against me, and I turned us over, letting him lay on the bed.

He looked up at me with dark and wide eyes, and I pressed a kiss to his lips as I straddled him. When I circled my hips against his, Harry grunted, releasing a moan soon afterwards. I moaned as I rubbed myself against him, satisfying my own needs.

Harry groaned quietly, eyes darting from mine to our hips. I pressed a kiss to his neck, licking, biting, sucking and placed Harry's hands on my hips. He squeezed them lightly as he watched me with hooded eyes.

The things he was doing to me.

When I pressed myself particularly hard against Harry with a circle of my hips, he moaned loudly, hands subconsciously moving down my hips to my grab my ass as his hips raised to mine.

Jesus.

I was too busy reveling in the immense pleasure that shot through me that I didn't notice Harry's hands move from me. Not just from there, but from my body all together. His eyes were wide, and he pushed me away gently, moving to go and sit at the edge of the bed.

At least he didn't go that far.

I let out the loudest quiet groan possible in my head, wanting to stuff my face with a pillow and scream. Why did I always have to be so extra?

"Harry, I'm sorry."

"N-no," He blushed,"I am." He mumbled. I tried to hold back my smile when he placed a pillow over his crotch, and he frowned at me when he noticed. "It's not f-funny, Amelia."

"I can make it go away, Harry." I smiled cheekily, winking at the already blushing boy. His eyes widened and he squirmed in his seat.

"Harry?"

"Mm?" He mumbled, turning from the tv where his eyes were previously trained,"Yes?" He asked, once he had completely diverted his attention towards me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, crawling towards him on my hands and knees.

Harry gulped, turning his body towards mine unsurely,"S-sure." He whispered.

"Do you like kissing me?" I asked when I was just in front of him, eyes darting from his eyes to his lips and back.

He swallowed, leaning his head away from me. "Uh, I," He paused,"O-of course. I d-do." He mumbled, chewing on his lip.

"You think I kiss better than other girls?"

He blushed,"I haven't k-kissed anyone else, r-remember?" He whispered, eyes on my lips.

"Mhm," I breathed, barely inches of space between us. "But you think I kiss good, yes?"

Harry swallowed, simply nodding his head with a dazed look in his eyes. It made me smirk, and feel so I'm control. I licked my lips, running my tongue down his earloabe and biting on it. I smiled when he shivered, pressing a kiss to his lips,"Good."

Harry paused when I moved back to my original position,"A-am I a b-bad kisser?" He mumbled with furrowed eyebrows, hardly looking at me.

The question made me smile, hard. "Harry, you're amazing." I whispered in thought,"I feel your kisses down to my bones. My mind gets fuzzy while we kiss. I barely believe it when you say you've never done this before. Hell, I could orgasm to just kissing y-"

"Okay, okay. Jesus, Amelia. You're-" He paused,"nuts." He said, breaking into a fit of laughter,"Get it? Get it?"

I rolled my eyes at the silly pun, freaking idiot. I looked at him as I snuggled into my pillow, seeing him still cracking up. His eyes crinkled and he slapped his thigh. "S'not even funny." I mumbled, still enjoying the sight of the beautiful boy laughing at his silly cum joke. "Okay, not that funny." I mumbled, starting to giggle just a little.