Chapter 4

I stood immediately the bell was tolled, moving in a slight jog to my car. My hands were over my head as I tried to shield myself from the rain. It was not working, I was drenched.

I sighed as I entered the warmth of my car with a slight shiver. I opened the door to the passenger's seat when Harry came running through the school doors and blew the horn, signalling for him to ride with me. He willingly climbed in, shivering.

"Thank y-you." He stammered, but I could tell it was only from the cold.

I turned the heat up to the highest, and hot air came blasting through the vents. Harry sighed in gratitude, and I let us warm up before speeding off.

"We're here," I said, still shivering lightly as I pulled up into Harry's driveway.

He glanced at me momentarily, studying my shaking frame,"I could give you some clothes, if you'd like. And, an umbrella." He offered kindly. I'd declined his early offer to give me his hoodie, but that was only because he was freezing too, plus it was wet, so I didn't see the point. Well, I appreciated the offer, I guess.

"That'd be great." I said, getting out of the car with him and running to his front door. Harry shivered when we got in, pulling his wet hoodie and the shirt underneath off, glad to get rid of the wet clothes.

I froze, watching the muscles in his back contract as he jogged up the stairs. I licked my lips when he turned to me, eyes widening when he realized he had taken off his shirt in front of me. And I couldn't even keep my eyes on his face, hell, I wasn't even trying. My eyes schemed over his chest, down to his slightly wet abs. There was a clear dip that went down into his jeans, leaving me wanting more, leaving my mouth watering.

When my eyes snapped back to his face, Harry looked away and around the room, face flushed from me not so subtly checking him out. I cleared my throat, keeping my eyes on his face.

"F-follow me." I nodded, taking the stairs two at a time as I watched his muscles contract and relax, God, his arms were so huge. Harry pushed the door to his room open, and I walked in a few steps, looking on as he grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt for me.

I smiled as Harry tossed the pair to me, still not looking me directly in the eye. I nodded when he pointed at the bathroom, and I walked in, taking off my clothes and replacing them with Harry's warm ones.

My smile grew as I looked at the slightly baggy clothes that seemed to fit perfectly. A chuckle left my lips at the sight of his briefs beneath the pile, stifling a laugh as I picked it up. I stumbled out the door and showed myself to Harry. And I smiled confusedly when I saw the right side of his lip curve upward while he took off his glasses.

Well, okay. I smiled wider as I walked towards him, placing his briefs before him. Harry's smile faltered, and he blushed harder than ever as his eyes widened.

"Oh, God."

I laughed lightly,"How do I look?"

"N-nice," He blushed.

I nodded,"Thank you."

"Here," He handed me an umbrella,"Take this." Harry flinched when thunder boomed throughout the room,"You should leave before the weather gets worse."

I nodded with a smile, acknowledging the fact that he didn't stammer.

"Thank you," I whispered when we reached the front door, pressing a light kiss to his cheek. I felt the spot heat up beneath my lips, and I smiled, opening up the umbrella and rushing out into the rain.

I let out a breath as I slammed my door shut, squeezing my eyes shut as my mind drifted off to Harry's body. He was fit. The perfect amount of masculine. I blinked, sighing. He was unbelievably perfect, body and face. Now, it was just left with personality. But, I must admit, I always appreciate a touch of innocence.

I smirked lightly as I pulled out of his driveway, driving the few miles to my place. It surprised me to see Scott's car gone, I'm guessing that was what he came for.

I picked up the note he'd left on the kitchen counter. It read:

Kiddo. I've waited and waited, and waited all my life. But you seem to like school too much to come home. I have to go back. I may love you. Okay, bye.

I rolled my eyes with a smile, tucking the note into the pockets of Harry's sweatpants and taking the stairs two at a time to my room.

I frowned when my phone went off, thoughts drifting to Scott. But, a smile took over the entirety of my face as I read the text.

Harry: Have a goodnight.

I smiled, putting my phone down as I pulled his clothes closer to my body, reveling in their warmth and his smell.

I wondered why he kept that body and face hidden beneath all that clothing. It was his story to tell, and it was mine to find out. I closed my eyes lightly, letting myself drift off into sleep.

The next morning, was a struggle. To say the least, waking up didn't go too well. Because, a little Mr. Someone decided it would be super cool to come screaming in my ear at the top of his voice. Especially when this someone is supposed to be in school and not coming home until months.

"Scott," I shrieked from my spot on the floor, which resulted from me jumping when I heard his voice and somehow landing on my ass on the ground.

"Hey, hey, little sister."

"What the hell are you doing here?" I screamed, throwing a pillow towards him as I tried to calm my racing heart.

"I didn't actually leave yesterday," He chuckled,"Just went out for a bit. You were out though, pretty early." I rolled my eyes at him, turning to take a look at the time.

"9:36," I screeched,"You idiot. Why didn't you wake me up for school?" It was a good thing I'd turned my assignment in.

"How was I supposed to know you went to school?" My eyebrows raised at him, and I rolled my eyes, climbing back into bed.

"I might as well skip."

"Well, that's great. We get to spend the day together till evening, when I leave."

"Oh, yay." I said, sarcastically with absolutely no trace of enthusiasm whatsoever. I picked up my phone, quickly texting Harry that I wouldn't be able to make it to school but I'd still come by his house for tutoring, also offering to come pick him up.

I frowned as my bed dipped and I looked to see Scott lying beside me. This day wasn't encouraging. After a while, Harry texted back.

Harry: No thanks, I'm good. I'll see you at four.

I smiled nodding, see you at four.

"Ami, why do you keep your bras on the bed?" I rolled my eyes at Scott, grabbing the material and placing it in my drawer as I turned on my side to sleep.