Chapter 24

Bianca looked up at me from her spot on my bed, she looked bored as hell. I rolled my eyes at her expression,"Don't look at me like that, this is serious."

I rummaged in my closet, looking for something appropriate to wear for my date with Harry. I'd spoken to Anne about it, to ask what he was into and whatnot.

"Come on, Ami. You literally have four more hours." She rolled her eyes.

"Just four?" I gasped,"My makeup is going to be a mess." I placed a sweaty palm against my forehead, taking deep breaths. In all honesty, I hardly put on any make up. It'd take at most 30 minutes.

"Ami, calm your freaking tits. This isn't the first time you're going on a date, Jesus."

"This is Harry." I scoffed,"What if he doesn't like it? What if he doesn't like me? Oh my God, I'm going to die." I concluded, collapsing to the ground just to add some effect.

God, I was overly dramatic.

I shut my eyes, telling myself to get over myself. I got up eventually and went to lie beside Bianca, turning to face her.

"You're okay with Harry and I?" I asked. I knew he didn't exactly fit into the group of people Bianca liked to be associated with, but that was only because she didn't know the Harry I knew.

"Of course." She smiled softly while she grabbed my hand,"He makes you happy, I'm happy."

"Love you,"

"That's gross, now go pick something to wear to your oh-so special date,"

I went up to my closet and grabbed a few clothes, taking out two outfits and placing them on hangers.

Outfit one: White tank top tucked into black shorts, a black kimono and black converse.

Outfit two: White tank top, light blue denim shorts, a denim jacket and white converse.

"Pick." I instructed.

"Eh," She seemed to contemplate for a while, and quite frankly, I was growing impatient. I decided to make the decision easier for her. Seeing as I preferred the second option, I lifted the hanger with the denim a bit higher, making faces to signal the girl.

"Uh, I'm gonna go with the denim."

"Omg, same." I rolled my eyes, and she chuckled at me, muttering something to me about being an idiot.

Time passed, and soon I was pushing Bianca out and running to my car and back inside to get all our stuff. Deep breaths, Ami. I pulled up to Harry's driveway in no time. Definitely not enough time to calm myself down. I wiped a hand over my forehead, mouth falling open at the sight of a handful of sweat.

Okay, slight exaggeration. I wasn't sweating at all. I quickly pulled myself together, texting Harry to tell him that I was here and going up to the front door. I knocked lightly, and pushed my fingers into my back pocket.

After a few seconds, the door flew open and left me startled. And there he was, my beautiful beautiful Harry. In sweatpants. My eyes scanned his body, lingering on his moistened chest and abs before continuing the trip.

"H-hey," Harry whispered and moved out of the way for me to come in. "Y-you look nice, Amelia." He said quietly as his eyes schemed my body. The way he looked at me, oh God. I could tell exactly how this date was ending.

"You're ready?" I asked as I entered his room. And Harry blushed when he noticed I was addressing his shirtless body and sweatpants. I cuddled up to Harry's blankets, looking up at him and trying to push my thoughts away.