Chapter 20

Tuesday. Anne was set to come back today. I thought Anne was amazing. And the fact that she liked me, and didn't fancy Eva, Ella, Ellen, whatever. It made me like her a thousand times more. She was awesome.

I looked up at Harry lazily. He shot me a cheeky smile, already pulling his hoodie over his head while I struggled to get out of bed.

"Why do you get done so early?" I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes lazily. I smiled as I thought carefully about what I'd said. And Harry caught on, a small smile pulling at his lips as he blushed.

"For school, you dirty bastard." I clarified with a chuckle.

"It's not like I have anything else to do," Harry grumbled, sitting on the chair at the desk and then, going round in circles.

"You could sleep some more." I chuckled.

Harry smiled at me, seeming to get lost in thought. I sighed as I went into the bathroom to do my stuff. I hated school, for real. I was so glad to be a senior, and to be completing in just a month. A month and then, we're done. That was the only comforting part. And I forced myself to get good grades because I couldn't go through all this shit just to come out and have every college I applied for reject me.

Trust me, I didn't plan on doing this. I just happened to forget to pick up some clothes before going into the bathroom. In my defense, I'd only just woken up and my brain was slightly malfunctioning. It was either I asked Harry to pass some clothes through the door, or what seemed more appealing, go out in a towel/naked, don't know, I'm still contemplating.

For Harry's sake, I would have asked him to pass me some clothes. But then, I hadn't even picked out an outfit. Before I'd even decided, my feet were walking right out there, just like that. It was as if they had a mind of their own.

Harry was oblivious to his surroundings, lying back on the bed while he tapped rapidly at the screen. It was almost as if I was invisible. Hello, I'm in a towel. This is not how it's supposed to go. Harry's eyes shifted to me for a split second, before returning to his phone. Then, his eyes widened and returned to me. His eyes scanned my entire body, drinking in every piece of newly exposed skin.

It was beautiful to watch him. His cheeks were coated with a deep blush, and then he turned away, clearly embarrassed at how he'd just not so subtly checked me out. I smiled, satisfied enough with the reaction, I moved to the side of my bed. It just so happened to be the place Harry was seated, but I wasn't actually trying anything. I squatted a bit, looking through my pairs of jeans for something suitable.

Harry let out a quick breath, seeming to scramble off the bed and out of the room. In his rush, he seemed to even leave his phone. I shrugged at the weird action, continuing my innocent hunt for an appropriate outfit.

Eventually, I settled for a black tank top, blue high waisted skinny jeans and a denim jacket to match my black converse. I did whatever I had to, then went downstairs to see Harry. A grin spread over my face when I saw him looking up at me sheepishly with two plates of bacon and eggs on the table.

"Thank you, Harry." I smiled, pressing a quick kiss to his already red cheek. I felt the skin heat up even more under my lips, making me bite my lip.

"A-always welcome." He mumbled quietly. He picked up two forks and passed one to me, starting to eat with a slight hesitation. When he noticed I wasn't going to stop looking at him, he managed to whisper,"Y-your f-food is getting c-cold." He said, though it came out more like a question.

I chuckled at his lame attempt to get me to stop watching him, but complied anyway. I grabbed my fork and began eating as well.

"Harry?" I called to him just as we finished washing the dishes. His back was turned to me as he climbed the stairs to grab his hoodie which he'd thrown off at some point while waiting for me.

"One second," He mumbled, picking up the pace and pushing the door to my room open. I huffed quietly, but sat down, playing with the strap of my bag.

I heard his footsteps coming back down the stairs, so I went out of the kitchen to meet him. As soon as I opened the door, a running Harry came colliding with me, body impact sending me to tumbling the ground. There's my clumsy little Harry.

I smiled fondly up at him, at the same time, groaning while I clutched my head.

"Oh, God. I'm so sorry, Amelia." He mumbled. He pushed himself up on his elbows, studying my face for signs of pain. His thumbs combing through my hair to find the pained spot, and when he touched it, I squirmed in discomfort. "Relax," He whispered, fingers working magic as he concentratedly massaged the bump.

"All better?" He asked after a while, but I barely even knew what he was asking about. I didn't even remember where we were, or why we were on the floor. All I could think of was how good Harry looked over me, and how his jade eyes shined on top of me.

When he didn't get a response, he assumed I was okay, and started to get off me. I bit my lip, whispering no as I pulled him back over me. He increased the space between us, keeping his weight off me as he rested on his elbows over me. My hazel eyes bore into his beautiful emerald eyes, and Harry's breath hitched in his throat. He sucked in a sharp breath when I raised my hips to his, releasing it in a rugged way when I circled my hips over his.

I smiled lightly, pushing myself back down and pulling Harry to lie over me. "Kiss me, Harry." I whispered. His eyes darted between mine, and his brows furrowed, before his head ducked to mine, pressing his lips harshly against mine. Our lips locked perfectly and I sighed quietly into the kiss.

My brow raised when Harry licked my lip, but I gladly welcomed his entrance, even moaning when his tongue met mine. The sounds of our kissing filled the air, and our tongues danced together perfectly. I pulled away for a second, our lips separating with a sound that had Harry smiling. I pressed my lips to his again, seeing his smile hadn't died away. This time, it was a slow and passionate kiss, filled with affection. And, feeling Harry's smile in the kiss made me smile, and he pulled away. His eyes were on my lips while I bit mine, and he hummed softly.

"I love kissing you," I whispered.

"I love it when you do that thing with your hips," He rasped, making my eyes widened.

"Dirty, dirty Styles." I tutted, making him chuckle. "You mean this?" I whispered, raising my hips to his. Harry's eyes shut, and he moaned quietly. I pushed him over, coming to straddle him as I whispered,"This thing?" Harry let out a throaty groan as I pushed our crotches together, grinding against him.

"Good. Because we'll be doing much more than just that." I whispered, pressing a kiss to his lips as I got off him and helped him up after extending my hand.

"You're such a little devil." He grumbled, turning away from me to adjust his jeans.

"Well, you're my little angel, Harry." I smiled, seeing the lust in his eyes clear,"And, you have no idea how much I love that you're mine." I whispered, pressing a quick kiss to his lips.

"L-let's get g-going." Harry stammered quietly, expression still flustered. We grabbed our stuff, and I grabbed my keys, pulling him outside.

"Harry?" I called again, remembering what I'd been meaning to ask him. He stop mid-stride, turning to look at me.

"Have you spoken to Ross lately?" I asked quietly, turning to properly face him after locking my door.

Harry licked his lips, nodding lightly.

"Well?"

"You don't have to worry about him anymore. I've got him covered," He breathed,"We all have secrets we don't want exposed."