Chapter Four | You First.

Hello my lovelies! I know I've been slacking on updating this book, but I just couldn't find the time. Anyways now I am going to continue it for all you who commented;)

Remember to comment more and let me know what you think and it'll really boost my confidence to update more:) thanks guys!

Sarah Calderon (Kate)

       We sat at the table quite awkwardly. All you could hear was the scraping of forks against the plate. We both would share awkward eye contact every now and then but of course his involved a smirk on his face every time I looked at him.

Think Sarah, how do I get out of here without ruining my quiet girl reputation. He doesn't like me, I know that much. Why would he? I'm disgusting. But why do I want her to? If he was here freshman year, he would've bullied me too. Trisha would've made him. I'm just pathetic. Why did I come?

I was taken out of my thoughts when I realized Briar was calling my name. "Y-yes?" I drew out. What is up with me stuttering so much? Probably because I haven't had much human interaction in the past 3 years.

"I was wondering what you like to do?" Briar asked with a slight smile. It was a cocky one alright. He knew he was handsome and that was a complete turn off. Of course I spoke too soon when his hand found my thigh rubbing circles over my pants. Oh gosh, what do I do?

"I uh. I like to-" think Sarah think. It was difficult when his hand was so distracting and causing my heart to beat faster. "I like to read." I finally breathed out. Yeah that's the right answer. A very nerdy one too. Maybe that'll get him to back off.

Of course I spoke too soon when he pulled his chair beside me and leaned in close to my ear while still continuing his torcherous taunting on my thigh. "What do you like to do while in your bedroom princess?" His voice a mere whisper, but I knew better. That sentence snapped me out of my fog and I stood up immediately. His hand dropped to his lap and he stood too.

His face showed a look of confusion and... Fear? What was he afraid of? Me leaving? "What's wrong?" His voice came out as a demand but I chose to ignore it and find my way to the door. Before I reached the door of course, I was quickly pinned to the wall and my words of protest quickly escaped once his lips caught mine in a capture.

I tried to protest and push him away but his lips were so distracting. His hands were holding my upper arms against the wall and I couldn't find myself to be scared. "S-stop." I weakly mumbled in the kiss.

Sparks were flying that's for sure and a hint of electricity hit me through his lips. He smirked in the kiss making me realize I was actually kissing back? "You first." He challenged, his cockiness back in tow. I wanted to stop, I really did. But his lips were just so... Addicting.

Vote

Comment

Follow