Chapter Five | V Card

You better all love me for this double update;)  Jk I just figured that these two chapters were a bit shorter then usual so here ya go!

Sarah Calderon

        Here we were, still against the wall while Briar is attached to my lips. I wanted a breath of air before I lost it all but before I could pull away, the back of my thighs were grabbed and I was lifted up against the wall. A gasp left my lips at the sudden action and he used that to deepen the kiss.

His tongue making entrance was a really difficult thing to pull away from so I just wrapped my legs around his waste instead and my arms now free, wrapped around his neck. It seemed.. Like maybe, just maybe, he was enjoying the kiss as much as me. But that's impossible right? He couldn't possibly enjoy me. Like this. Right?

My back lost contact with the wall which made me realize we were moving away from the front door. He kept our kid unbroken and deciding to give my as$ a squeeze. I yelped out a bit from shock and he chuckled lowly while pushing me against another door which I assume to be his bedroom door.

He pulled away from the kiss to focus on turning the door handle. As soon as it opened his lips reattached to mine and I made sure to turn off the bedroom light already knowing where this was heading to. Call me a slût all you want but, I'm so ready to lose the v card. Especially to Briar Matthews, the Greek God that put me under his spell.

We all know what happened that night. The big mistake Briar and I made. I was so focused on making sure he didn't see or feel my scars that I hadn't thought of one thing that parents drill in your head the most.

The fu€king condom.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow