Chapter Twenty-Five | Final

I was debating on making a second story but I think I'm going to just finish it in this book so yeah, don't hate me after this chapter though🙈

Sarah Calderon

I woke up the next morning feeling great. Everything was piecing itself together again. Kind of. At least I knew Briar was better. I feel lighter with all the secrets open. All my scars were revealed. Last night... Wow. He was just as ruff and hard as the first time. It wasn't emotional but just plain s3x.

My eyes opened up wildly and The Suns rays blinded me through the window. Ouch. My hand leaned out to reach for Briar but I found empty sheets, until my hand felt the crumple of a paper under it. I picked it up and looked down at the handwriting forgetting the sun blinding me.

'Kate. Sarah. Whoever you are going by today, thanks for the fûck. See you around school!
-Briar'

Tears came up to my eyes realizing that this was all for him. He was getting back at me. That night all he was doing was spacing out and being detached. He used me... Like I used him.

How much more pathetic could I get? Briar. I hate you.

And that's what I kept telling myself. What I kept convincing myself.

He didn't understand but it's not like he needed to. He doesn't know me. He knows my lies. And this is him telling me to move on. That it's time to move on.

A blinding shimmer caught my eye making me look down at the bracelet Briar had engraved 'Kate' onto.

This really was his final goodbye to me.

Short I know. And please don't kill me:)

Comment

Vote

Follow