Chapter Six | Bathroom floors

Sarah Calderon

                      I left Briar's house after that. It seemed that he lost all interest once everything was said and done. I'd like to admit that I feel bad and upset and used but, I brought it on myself. I knew what was going to happen. I knew all he wanted was s!x . And I knew walking out of that front door feeling used and my clothes suddenly feeling tighter, that I would no longer be bothered by him again. That from now on, it was just going to be me all by myself again.

----

That is... Until I'm sitting here on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet puking my brains out about a month later.

You know, I'm barfing up all my breakfast yet all I can think about is how I don't have a friend here to hold my hair back. What a dumb as$. Maybe one day when I'm in college, I'll have a friend. Maybe I can stop wearing these glasses and brown contacts. Maybe even comb my hair and curl it. I just wish that, I could have a normal life. Why can't I just have a normal life!

-----

About a week later of puking every time I ate and having some major aches in my back, I stay laying on my bathroom floor. I was in front of the sink staring but as I'm looking at the stick in my hand and watching any chance of a "normal life" flash before my eyes.

Two lines.

Two lines told me what my life had in store.

Two lines told me that I really am fu€ked up.

Two lines... They said a lot.

But mostly, they screamed out to me...

"Sarah's little secret won't be a secret for long"

Vote

Comment

Follow

I'm trying to update this book more and finally finish it! Let me know what y'all think!