Chapter 15

((I love this song btw))

Lance was sleeping; headphones on. He realized that he might've slept in, but didn't care.

"Laaaaannncyyyy", a voice whined. He felt himself being shaken.

"No!", he laughed and threw a pillow at Azalea.

Azalea groaned.

"So it's okay to wake me up, but I can't get you put of bed?", she asked, sitting down beside him.

"Mhmm", Lance smirked.

"Get uuuppp!"

Lance opened an eye and shot a mischievous look at his friendgirl.

"Make me", he said cheekily, obviously mocking her from the day before.

Azalea furrowed her eyebrows.
"Okay", she grinned evily.

Lance saw her grab his wrist, and he was tossed into the floor, blanket and all.

"OW", Lance shouted, laying in a pile of pillow and blanket. He took his headphones off and hung them around his neck.

Azalea kicked her feet up and propped them on the wall, putting her arms behind her head. She shot Lance a wink and a smirk.

"Made you."

Lance groaned. Coran popped his head in the doorway.

"Cleaning faculty!", he sang, "Time for some spring cleaning!"

Lance groaned again. Azalea stifled a laugh and gave Coran a goofy salute.

"Aye Aye, Uncle Coran!", she cheered.

Lance stood up. Azalea covered her eyes for a tick to let him change.

"Alright, you can look now", Lance said after putting his jacket on.

Azalea sat up.
"Are you ready for cleaning day?", she asked with a grin.

"Nope."

Azalea took the black ribbon out of her hair and tied it around her head, like Hunk.
"I was put on mop duty", she announced.

Lance raised an eyebrow.

What did I have again?

Oh yeah.

"I have like two months of dirty laundry to do with Keith, of all people", Lance complained.

"Boots?", Azalea asked, fidgeting at the neck of her sweater, "That shouldn't be too bad"

"Oh, you think I forgot?", Lance teased.

Azalea was thrown off for a moment by his knowing smirk. She cocked her head.

"Forget what?"

Lance threw his arms in the air and started skipping around.
"MULLET LIKES FLOWER, MULLET LIKES FLOWER!!",he sang.

Azalea squealed and tackled him in a hug.
"Stop that!", she laughed, wrestling him to the flood, "He doesn't like me!"

"Mhmm, suurree", Lance sneered.

Azalea poked him on the nose before hopping off and skipping out of the doorway.

"NO!", she called back.

Lance was still on the floor, laughing.

There's got to be something going on between them, it's too obvious, Lance thought.

Maybe I'll just ask Mullet...