Chapter 19

"Lance, you just can't make something like this happen", Shiro said sternly.

Lance scoffed, "I'm not making anything happen! Its happening naturally!"

Lance had called for a paladin meeting in the main pilot bay. Most of the paladins were there,  except for Keith, who was in the training room.

"Are you sure it's true?", Hunk asked, "We don't want to be wrong."

Lance crossed his arms.
"Dude, have you been missing the past few days?! There was something obviously going on, with all the staring and stuff. Then earlier, he said that he needed to apologize to her for something, and that he might want to be friends with her."

Lance leaned in.
"I swear I heard him call her cute," he whispered.

Hunk's eyes widened.

Allura grinned, "Really? Ooh, this is so exiting!"

Shiro gave Allura a "really?!?" look.
"Look guys", he warned, "This is Keith we're talking about. We don't really know for sure."

Lance groaned, and Shiro narrowed his eyes at him.

"Look, man", Lance continued, "I told him how to talk to her and stuff. I helped him out. You should've seen hum struggle! And after I talked to him, he left to go talk to her."

"Wait", Pidge interrupted,  "You gave Keith girl advice?" He threw his arms in the air.
"Keith's doomed already!"

"Shut up!"

"Maybe this is true", Allura said, "And if it is, then we have to give it time."

"If so, then they're probably just going to be friends, nothing more", Shiro replied.

Coran looked up from the hologram screen he was working on.
"Don't be such a downer, Shiro!", he exclaimed, "Anything can happen!"

Hunk paused for a moment.
"Hey guys", he finally asked, "Where is Azalea anyways?"

"She's asleep", was the answer from Pidge.

Lance put his hands on his hips, a determined grin on his face and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Its going to happen!", he announced defiantly,  "And no one can stop it!"