Chapter 64

Marina grinned slyly when she heard the paladin's scream.

Then a rustling in the corner caught her attention.

Azalea's body moved.

She was dead!, Marina thought angrily. She was about to go over there when Azalea yanked the chains out of the wall entirely.

Marina froze in amazement, then pure horror.

Azalea stood up, ripping the shackles from her wrists as if they were string. The her metal gloves and boots glowed a violent yellow, as did her eyes. Her pale skin changed into a deep lavender shade, and her short hair became a deep violet. Her ears grew twice in size, making her look like a desert fox. The dark hybrid marking stood out like a lighthouse on her face.

With light-speed movements, she appeared in front of Marina.

Marina threw a punch at her, but her fist was caught.

Nightmare grinned, revealing that her canines had grown also, making her seem like a rabid animal.

"I hope you missed me", Nighntmare laughed, and effortlessly drove Marina through the wall.

Marina coughed and immediately jumped back to her feet.

Nightmare stepped through the hole in the wall, chuckling. A wide grin was plastered to her face, making her look like a complete psychopath.

She raised her hands and sharp debris of metal swirled around her.

"Playtime big sis!", she laughed.