Chapter 27

~meanwhile on Jaspen~

Regina Feornae smiled at the Altean princess on her screen.

"We look forward to being graced with your presence, Allura. See you then."

When the screen went blank she turned to her young son.

Piflin looked at his mother with wide blue eyes.
"Voltron is coming here?", he asked.

Feornae nodded.
"For a visit", she explained.

Piflin furrowed his eyebrows in thought.

"Commanding Officer Brenan would be delighted to know this", he finally said, "He might find assistance in his search for Ms. Korraine."

Feornae shook her head. Her green eyes showed concern. Worry lined her fair face.

"My dear nephew might find help with his.... obsession with the young girl, but we simply cannot just throw our hunt for Azalea in their face. It takes time."

Piflin looked sad.
"Mother, do you not wish to see Azalea once more?"

The Jaspanian queen ruffled her son's sandy colored hair.

"Of course I do, my child. She is the one who liberated us. I wish for nothing more in the world than to give the young girl thanks."

Piflin smiled.
"I'll go inform Brenan of our visiters."

"Thank you Piflin", Feornae said as she watched the little uniformed boy ran away to greet his cousin.