Ch. 5 "That crazy woman needs flowers".

Harry woke up feeling groggy, his sides hurt from crying and his face felt sticky. He groaned and pulled his covers off, ignored the alarm beeping and walked to the bathroom. The boy looked at himself in the mirror. Gross. That's what he was, or at least how he felt.
Harry brushed his teeth and went to his room to change his clothes, he didn't feel like showering. Besides, that would take time and he would have to see Gemma and he was really scared of what could happen.
Unlike any other day, Harry took the bus, he usually went to school walking but he wasn't in the mood. He didn't even use a flower crown, or a hair brush, his hair was a wild mess of chocolate and silky curls.
When he got to school he walked straight to his locked, he didn't say 'hello' to Anna, the receptionist that enjoyed Harry's talking so much. He didn't wait for Niall at his locker, he just went to class. He skipped lunch and when school was over he didn't even wait for Niall. The only thing he wanted was lay down on his bed and be consumed by his misery.
Niall felt bad for him, he had never seen Harry so upset, not even when his dear golden fish, Eddie, died when Harry was ten. The irish boy decided he wouldn't ask, that might make Harry feel worst. He'd wait for the things to cool off, maybe a day or two.

After school was over two boys walked across the hallways, different hallways but both of them towards the same direction.

The first one, the taller one, had his hair short growing slowly from buzzing it recently; he had gentle brown eyes that were always chasing what he wanted, and that was woman. Liam, that was his name, had half of the girls in school falling for him and he absolutely loved it. The girls liked him because he was like a gentle punk, he did all the things he did including tattoos, piercings and vandalism but in a less hardcore way. Maybe that was why they liked him, at least he didn't intimidate them that much.

The other one was a little bit more intimidating. His hazel eyes always sparkling with some mysterious kid of malice. His olive skin was almost completely coated in tattoos, mystical designs made of ink that could tell his story, or at least the story he wanted to write for himself. His black amber hair always styled up in a quiff and an arrogant smirk on his, overly handsome, face. Actually one of the things Zayn liked about himself was that he was that attractive, he was aware of how waned he was by everybody, even if they were boys.

Both boys were best friends, almost brothers, and they both were walking towards the same person.

In front of his locker, there was a boy fixing his eyeliner around his beautiful blue eyes in a thick layer of black. He was short, well, shorter than the overage boys of his age, but this didn't make him less tough; even if he was short his body had muscles, the prefect amount of it, the truth is that he also was really well gifted in the lower back regions, and he knew it. His slightly tanned skin was covered in tattoos as well, lots of whimsical designs that took your breath away with a simple look; all of his tattoos were completely designed by his own hand and all of them were pure bliss to the sight, something that every artist would be jealous of. His feathery red dyed hair was styled in a quiff and his lip ring shined reflecting the poor neon lights on the ceiling.

When the three boys were together they fist bumped each other

"Sup' bitches" Zayn said to his friends as he hugged both of them, with one arm each.
"Fuck you, mate" Said Louis, but he didn't stop smiling.
"So... Are we going to your place today?" Asked Liam as he played with his tongue ring.
"No" said Louis bitterly "Simon is going to be there today, he also has like a business dinner at his house so, not fun for us tonight"
Zayn and Liam looked pissed to say the least.
"Whatever" spatted Liam "I need a cig. Let's go." And with that the three of them walked out of the school.
When the three boys were on 'their spot' Zayn leaned against the wall and pulled a package of cigarettes out of his pocket. Louis grabbed his, partially empty, backpack and pulled a lighter out from one of the side pockets.