Ch. 29 "Handing flowers to strangers"

"I have no Idea what I'm doing" Louis chuckled as both boys descended the vehicle.

Harry smiled fondly at the boy and hugged him close to his chest "That's why I appreciate it the most"
Louis burrowed into his chest and then smirked "Don't I deserve a kiss?"
Harry giggled and took his face between his big hands pecking his lips gently. Louis grinned "Much better" and took a basket before hanging it on his arm. "How do I look?"

Harry smiled "It totally suits you".

The curly boy walked them to his 'spot' and looked down at Louis "All you have to do is-"

"Hand a flower and say have a good day. You already told me, Harold" Louis said rolling his eyes playfully.

Harry grinned and pushed him gently using his hip.

And that was it. Louis was in an incredibly good mood, he even surprised his boyfriend. Both boys handed flowers to everyone that walked by them, even if some people seemed afraid of Lou the boy didn't seem to care and just kept going happily.

There was this small girl in a pretty flowered dress that was being pulled away by her mother after receiving a flower from Harry. She wanted another from the other boy so she pulled her arm taking her mother by surprise and running towards the tattooed boy. The terror on her mother's eyes was obvious but she just tugged gently at the boy's shirt.

"Excuse me" she said with a high pitched voice.

Louis stopped his movements and looked down before grinning and kneeling to her height.

"Yes, darling?" He asked gently

The girl seemed to notice the tattoos and piercings and her eyes went wide just as her mouth dropped.

"Is something wrong?" He asked confused, more like hoping that what he thought was happening was not.

The little girl shook her head slowly making her golden locks swing swiftly. Then she moved her small hand towards Louis face stopping herself just as she was about to touch Louis
"Did it hurt?" She asked

Louis frowned "What, love?"

"These" she said and touched Louis nose ring.

Louis chuckled "They actually did. This one was the more painful" he said before sticking his tongue out.

The girl gasped and then giggled "It looks funny"

Louis tapped at her head "They do a bit. But I like them"

The girl nodded "You look handsome"

Louis grinned "Yeah? I think Harry looks better" he said nodding in the smiling boy direction.

"I like his flower crown" the girl nodded "He's your love?" She asked innocently.

"Yes, he is" The girl nodded again.

"My brother has a girlfriend... Is he your girlfriend?"

Louis chuckled "No, darling. He is my boyfriend because he is a boy. We are each other's boyfriend" he explained.

The girl seemed to be analyzing the new information and then nodded "You are a cute couple, then. My bro and his love are yucky" she giggled.

Louis laughed and took a bunch of flowers (about ten) and then used another one to tie them together. He offered the bouquet to the girl who accepted it smiling widely.

"Thank you, sir" she said and hugged Louis by the neck.

Louis patted at her back and smiled "Now, go with your mommy, would ya?"

The girl nodded excitedly and ran towards her mother. When she was gone and Louis back on his feet, the blue eyed boy felt someone's eyes on him and looked at Harry who was grinning. He just blew him a kiss and the curly boy blushed before blowing one back.

Both men spent the rest of their saturday handing flowers to grumpy and not so grumpy strangers. Appreciating amazingly the time the had 'together'.

~~x~~
It's too short and I'm sorry. This is kind of the end of chapter 28. But....

Please comment, vote and the whole thing

X.