Ch. 25 "Uncle Simon is back home"

Simon had been in New York for three days when his long time friend and business associate, Adam Carson, called him from Morocco and asked him to have dinner together. He was a good friend and a strong investor so Simon wasn't going to turn the offer down so he cancelled his following meetings and booked an airplane ticket back to England.

He was going to offer his friend a fancy home cooked dinner and maybe Adam would even like to spend the night. Simon was extremely happy to see him and was as exited as a child.

He got on the plane back home and tried to get some sleep, he was given a fluffy pillow and a soft and warm light blue blanket. Simon was alone in his row and he enjoyed looking out of the window; after looking for a but his eyelids felt heavy and the last thought he had was that he didn't call Louis to tell him he was coming home two days early. He wasn't too worried about that because even if his nephew as a bit problematic he wasn't one of those who threw parties when no one was home. He knew Louis was at least a bit responsible and he had just a tad of respect towards his uncle.

Simon arrived England a few hours after falling asleep, the pretty girl at the plane shook him away gently and then offered him another drink before they landed. He had a cup of coffee and shook his limbs once his feet touched the ground. The men wondered if he would get home in time to do everything he needed and smiled to himself when he looked at his wrist and his shinny rolex informed him the time and he realized he was just an hour away from home; it was early enough to employ two more to get home, dress up nicely and cook dinner.

He retrieved his luggage and put on his black coat over his shoulders before taking everything else in hand and walking towards the big glass doors of the airport. Outside was cloudy, as always, and a file of cabs was parking just in front of him, he waved at the closer one and the man nodded to him, smiling and making his black thin mustache turn upwards. He got his luggage on the backseat beside him and fixed his coat and scarf. It could be heard the faint sound of folk music coming out of the radio speakers and it made him relax a bit, along with the heavy accented voice of the man in the front talking to him about weather and his two kids who happened to be two four year old identical twins. He was pretty sure the man lived for his family and it made him smile widely at how exited the driver was.

At the end of the long ride Simon asked him for his phone because he had been thinking about hiring a driver thanked him for the ride after paying him what he had to pay. They said their good byes and Simon walked slowly up the steps towards his doorway.

He opened the door and dropped his luggage by the door before hanging his coat and walking up the stairs. Simon wondered if Louis was home because he couldn't hear any sound and his nephew usually had extremely loud music when he was in his room, he was sure Louis did it just to annoy him. The man sighed when he was at the top of the stairs and trotted across the hallway until he reached the door he was looking for and pushed it open slowly only to be greeted now only with the boy he was looking for but with another one plastered to his nephew by the face and clinging at him like a koala.

Speechless was not the right adjective to describe Simon at the moment. He was more like frozen.

He knew Louis liked boys and he had nothing against it but never in a million years he had ever been prepared to see his nephew with a boy practically sucking his face off while he sat on his lap bringing their bodies incredibly close.

Simon sucked in a gasp and slowly he walked backwards and away of the teenagers. He went to his bedroom and closed the door quietly because for some strange reason he didn't want to disturb them; he took his clothes once he was inside the bathroom and started the shower, waiting until a heavy and moist steam filled the room. Simon climbed in under the spray and scrubbed the tiredness and sweat from his skin. The man took his time and enjoyed the feeling of being home.

He dressed up in a nice suit, opting for no tie and just as he was fixing his hair in front of the mirror he realized something. He had never had a younger sister or sons of his own and he had no idea how to treat the situation developing a few meters away down the same hallway. He was kind of afraid.

He was a grown man with a small problem in any father's eyes. And he have no idea what to do.

After a few minutes of thinking so hard he thought he might cause himself an aneurism, he had a plan. Well, kind of.

He gave himself some inspirational words in the mirror before walking down the hall and standing firm on his two feet under the doorframe just watching awkwardly at the two boys that were still on the chair (he was extremely glad that the things were not so intense now), his nephew had his small hands under the boy's shirt and the other had his long fingers tangled with Louis' hair. They still had their mouths glued to each other's but now they weren't having a battle, they were just touching the other's lips tenderly.

Simon took a deep breath and cleared his throat, earning no response at all from the two. Determined, he cleared his throat again and then knocked twice at the door.

Both boys froze and opened their eyes looking wide at each other before turning their heads towards the door with shocked faces and flushed cheeks.

~~x~~

Hello! I hope you like it guys! Because I did :)

Please comment, vote and the whole thing!

Oh! And go check my oneshots, yeah?

X.