Ch. 32 "Thanks for caring".

Liam's house was surprisingly close to Harry's, it only took them about twenty minutes before the music and shouts broke the silence of the night.

"Ready, flower kid?" Louis said teasingly as they were just ten meters from the house. Harry just laughed and shoved him away with his hip.

Louis walked them across the street and into the crowded house.
Immediately, people greeted Louis as if he was the one actually throwing the party. Fist bumping and a few kisses from girls were given and Harry just stood awkwardly behind his boyfriend clutching tightly at Louis' hand just as he chatted and socialized with people coated in tattoos, piercings and lots of spiky dyed hair.

He wasn't uncomfortable, though. He was different, yes, but he was happy and everybody seemed to be really good persons and the party had a great ambient.

"Tommo!" A familiar voice exclaimed before a body collided with Louis by the back making him let go of Harry's hand and fall onto the floor with the other one on his back.

After a few seconds of staring startled at the two, Harry begun laughing hysterically because the one who was on top of Louis was Niall.

"Whoa, mate! Take it easy" Zayn chuckled as he helped Niall back to his feet.

That's when Harry noticed the blonde's state. He was surely drunk, with his glassy eyes, flustered face and a stupid grin on his face. When he came back to reality Liam was already straightening Louis' clothes while he laughed.

"What did you do to him?" Louis chuckled when he looked at a laughing Niall who caressed cautiously at Zayn's face.

"He seems to like beer a lot" The raven haired boy explained.

"Yes! I LOVE beer. It's so good" Niall said happily an then ran to hug Harry "So good, Harry. You should try it!"

Harry just laughed and hugged back, "Okay, okay. Thake your limbs off my man".

This made all the boys laugh and Niall let go of Harry before pushing him towards Lou, "Here. Have your man"

Louis kissed Harry's cheek as Niall and Zayn went somewhere else.

Liam had just disappeared and that let Harry and Lou alone together in the sea of people.

"Let's get some drinks, yeah?" Louis suggested without waiting for a real answer before pulling the curly boy towards the kitchen.

The older boy fixed Harry an alcohol free drink and a cocktail that Harry couldn't even pronounce the name for himself. Apparently Louis' various talents also involved being a bar tender.

"Wanna try, dear?" Louis said offering Harry his glass, who took a cautious sip from it.

It felt sweet on his tongue and harsh on the rest of his mouth; he savored it even inhaling from the sweet scent from the liquid remaining on the glass.

"It's good" Harry said once he swallowed.

Louis kissed his cheek and gave him his glass before making another one for himself, "Don't worry. I won't get you drunk. Your mother would kill me".
Harry just giggled and took another sip.

Louis seemed to be attached to Harry's hip, always with his hand around him.

A while after their drinks Louis found a small group of boys and girls and begun talking animatedly with them about art and strange music.

Harry didn't mind. Even if he did not intervene in the conversation he enjoyed their chat and the way Louis seemed very happy. The only thing that bothered him was that every one of them was smoking, including Louis. One of the girls even offered him a cig, which he declined politely.