Ch. 44 "Finally at home".

"I wonder if Simon will take me back..." Louis muttered before taking a sip of his orange juice.
Harry looked at him from his place in front of the fridge across the kitchen, "I... What happens if not?" He asked quietly, afraid of what the answer might be.
Louis stared at him for a few moments, then sighed and looked at his hands before shrugging, "I don't know..."
"Maybe if you talk to him..." The curly boy said as he walked closer to his lover and caressed his cheek before kissing his forehead softly, "I'm sure that if you tell him about the scholarship he will be really proud of you" Harry said cheeringly with a wide grin on his face.
Louis looked up at him with an extremely confused face, "What are you talking about?"
Harry actually giggled and kissed his cheek soundly, "I'll tell you, I had a pretty intense couple of days" he said and took Louis hand to take him into the livingroom.
He sat Louis on the couch and laid his curly head on his lap. Harry looked up at his boyfriend and smiled, "Let's just say you're very talented. That man and a few others are interested in... Um, what did they say?. They're interested in your work and they want to sponsor your college".
Louis stared at him wide eyes, "Are you fucking serious?!"
Harry nodded smiling and Louis just begun laughing, "Holy fuck!" He shouted and took Harry's face to pepper it with kisses making the boy giggle. When he stopped he got up taking Harry with him, "Can I borrow your shower and a few clothes? i..." He combed his hair with his hand still grinning "I wanna go to Simon's" he said and Harry nodded.
Louis kissed Harry's lips softly and then said "Maybe you'd like to accompany me in the shower"
"LOUIS!" Harry exclaimed with a red face as he ran into the kitchen.
"What?" The boy said smirking "Didn't you miss me?" He joked
"Please just shower" Harry muttered and Louis went upstairs happily.
Not that the curly boy didn't miss him, or that he didn't want to shower with him. On the contrary the idea was too appealing and just the thought of Louis' tanned skin covered in tattoos made him shiver and want to... Do things. He was safer in the kitchen, not from the thoughts, but safe from Louis seeing how excited he was about those things.
Harry went upstairs to his room and looked into his closet for the smallest clothes he found.
He knocked at the bathroom door gently, "I'll leave the clothes on the bed" he said gently and went back downstairs with new clothes already.
Louis dried his body and secured the towel around his hips, he went out of the bathroom and as soon as he stepped out his skin was covered in goosebumps. Ignoring the cold he suddenly felt he went to the bed, he looked to the door checking if it was closed and when he was sure of that he let the towel fall to the floor.
He put on Harry's clothes and smiles giddily at how big they were on him even if they were the smallest Harry owned. Once clothes he used his hand to comb his hair a bit and went after his beloved one, founding him on the couch with his phone in hand.
"Hey" Louis gritted with a smiled and Harry looked at him with a dimpled grin.
"Shall we go?" Harry said solemnly as he stood up and approached Louis.
"Yes we shall" The blue eyed boy said and kissed Harry's chin.
Harry drove them and Louis thought about how the curly boy didn't give the fancy man a single direction to get them to his house. He wondered for how long he was gone and then chuckled to himself because he knew he was being silly.
I riding in this car with the soft indie music coming from the radio and Harry's soft voice singing along happily made him feel at home and he burrowed a little deeper into his boyfriends clothes to hide his face splitting grin.
The ride was much shorter for Louis thank he thought, in matter of minutes Harry was parking his mother's car in front of the big house and the breath escaped the blue eyed boy's lungs just as the color from his face. Suddenly he was panicking and looking at Harry with worried eyes saying "Maybe this was a bad idea" he said and instead of saying anything Harry took him in his arms and held him tightly.
Even if it was the last thing Louis would admit, he was scared. He had had a few deceptions in his life, a few people had left him but it was enough for him, under his tough exterior, to have separation anxiety. There were just a few people he cared about and even if he didn't show that much, Simon was one of them. He didn't want to hear him say he was disappointed on him, he didn't want to stare there under his stare as the man said to him that he didn't want to see him anymore. Simon was the closest bond he had to his mother and sisters and he didn't was to loose that.
Harry knew his lover was distressed, but he couldn't do much about it so he just hugged him. He just hugged him and gave him the only thing he could.
Harry kissed Louis cheek and squeezed him a bit "It'll be fine. Trust me" he said quietly looking into Louis' blue eyes.
Looking into those big green eyes that he had missed so much Louis felt safe and knew that even if something went wrong he'd have Harry there as surely as Harry would have his support.
The got out of the car and Louis breathed deeply as the door closed behind him and Harry went to hold his hand. The curly boy took them to the door and with a trembling hand the tattooed boy rang the doorbell.
They heard hurriedly small steps, something that was extremely unusual for that house in which lived a single man all alone. Before both boys could think much more the door swung open and a pair of shiny eyes was looking up at them.
"Hello?" The little girl said and a female voice came from the inside.
"Daisy, i told you not to open the do-" a woman was now standing besides the little girl with a shocked expression and a hand gripping tightly at the door.
Harry looked at the woman, who looked slightly familiar and then looked at Louis who was frozen. Just when Harry was about to ask Louis what was happening the woman talked.
"Boobear" she said as a whisper and then Louis was letting go of his hand and launching himself at the now crying woman.
He was confused and looked at the little girl who had the same face as him. From the inside came Simon holding a girl against his hip, a girl who looked the same as the girl at the door and another two who looked alarmed as the man.
Harry was about to ask when he heard Louis muttering "I've missed you so much, mommy".

Oh...
That was the only think Harry could think at the moment.

~~x~~
I'm sure you hate me but summer has been amazing! I might have a job soon! And tomorrow is my birthday.
Please comment, vote and the whole thing.
Love you
X.