Ch. 18 "No flowers today".

"Bye, Anne!" The blonde boy waved at the woman as they walked out of the door and towards the school.
"Would you like to come and play video games after school?" Harry said to his friend as he tightened his coat around his frame and his scarf around his neck.
Niall smirked at his friend, "Are you sure you want us to do that, don't you have plans with your boyfriend?" , he teased.
Harry shook his head as he felt his already rosy by the cold air cheeks get even redder, "Shut up" he muttered "I told you we're not boyfriends".
The blonde boy shoved him gently, "C'mon, mate! You already kissed and went on a date you are practically married now".
Harry grinned dimply at his friend, "You'll take care of our kids" he joked.
"Of course I will! I'll even be your best man!" The irish lad was practically lowing with happiness.
Niall had been at Harry's door at first hour in Saturday morning knocking loudly and demanding details. Of course the curly boy dragged him into his room and closed the door before telling him everything. Not that he didn't want his family to hear but he didn't felt comfortable telling them about the kiss, he knew his mother and sister and he was sure they were going to overwhelm him with questions and warnings about how Louis might be dangerous. They still did not trust him but Harry thought it was because they didn't know him as well as he did.
They arrived school and let out a relieved sigh in the moment they put their feet inside because it was noticeably warmer; they kept their coats and scarves anyway. Both boys walked together towards the taller one's locker and had a quiet chat about whatever Niall had had to dinner on Saturday until Harry felt a pair of small warm hands be placed on his waist and a hot puff of breath hit his neck.
"Morning, Hazza" Louis said into his ear making Goosebumps appear on his skin, something that not even the freezing air had achieved.
"Morning, Lo- " he begun as he turned around still in the shorter boy's grip before being cut off with another pair of lips being slammed against his own.
After a collective gasp everyone went silent and just stared at the two boys in confusion and amazement.
Harry whined slightly at the surprise but when he knew what was happening he moved his lips along with Louis' soft ones. Then he encircled his long arms around the other boy's neck and inhaled from his nose gently, trying to pull the boy closer and kiss him a little bit more.
The kiss ended eventually and when Louis opened his eyes and glared at everyone that was staring they went back to their own business, not that Harry noticed because he had his own eyes closed still in bliss. The only one that was still staring, grinning widely, was the blond boy.
"Oi. You can't keep your hands off each other already?" He snickered.
Louis just chuckled and Harry, who had already opened his eyes and turned around in Louis' arms, blushed.
"He's just to attractive to do that" Lou said smiling at the irish boy and winked at him.
"Lou" Harry whined and hid his face on the tattooed boy's neck, who just hugged him a bit tighter as he smiled.

"It is true" he shrugged and then untangled his arms from the boy, "I have to go now. I'll see you in lunch, yeah?" .

Harry smiled down at him and nodded, he didn't move, though. He wanted to feel Louis' lips on his again, to taste the rosy and wet skin, the faint mint essence. The curly boy licked his lips unconsciously as he stared at Louis' thin ones.

"Curly? Hazza? I'll see you later, ok?" Louis said grinning up at him as he pocked his side gently.

Harry nodded as his cheeks became red and leaned down until their lips touched, he fluttered his green eyes closed and let himself go into the sweet sensation. Louis let out a surprised whimper but kissed back softly anyway, smiling into the kiss and pulling Harry in gently into the kiss.

This was their third kiss, Harry hoped that the butterflies, more like pterodactyls, he felt in his guts never disappeared. It was just their lips caressing each other's and Louis hoped he could soon add some tongue to the equation but he didn't want to freak out Harry, he suspected that he was his first kiss so he decided he would wait until Harry was ready.

The kiss ended and Louis rubbed their noses together with a small smile on his face, "Later, Hazz" he said and stood on his tiptoes to kiss Harry's cheek.

"Bye!" Harry waved happily.

The blue eyed boy walked away a few meter but then stopped suddenly ducked his head and turned around slowly with a frown of confusion pointing his finger at Harry, without moving his feet.

"No flowers today?" he said to the tall boy.

Harry's hand flew towards his hair and then remembered, he shook his head smiling "You noticed"

Louis let out a laugh, "Of course I did, flower kid" he said grinning, "Why, though?"

"It's cold. I don't want to hurt them" he said smiling and waved at Lou who nodded in agreement and begun walking away once more.

When the tattooed boy was away Niall snorted, "You're the cutest thing ever!" he hugged his friend and then dragged the lovebird towards they chemistry class.

~~x~~

I feel really bad because I made a promise and then I did this. Anyway I'm really sick and couldn't write yesterday because I was too busy not dying but I wrote today! and even if it's short is still here. Love you!

I'll update on saturday and who knows I might even update on friday to make it up to you!Please comment, vote and the whole thing.

X.