Ch. 21 "He has a job".

Snogging his boyfriend was quite amazing. Harry felt a rush if blood run to his stomach every time he said that inside his mind.

Boyfriend.

Definitely amazing. He smiled and Louis opened his eyes to look at him.

"Hey, Curly" the boys said with a wide smile on his face.

Harry just blushed and hid in his 'boyfriend' s neck.The older boy chuckled and hugged him closer to his body.

"You know the rules, Liam" Frank said smiling at Liam who had his forearm now wrapped in plastic and a huge grin on his face.

"Yes, Liam. We don't want you in the hospital again. Do we?" Zayn said in a mocking tune earning a punch from the boy making Frank laugh fondly at them.

"Hey! I bet you didn't get bored at all" The man laughed at Louis and Harry, who blushed at got up from his boyfriend's lap.

"Not at all" grinned Louis and stood up to shake hands with the man.

When he was about to pull back Frank held his hand tighter and leaned down slightly.

"I have a proposition for you, son" Louis looked at him with a confused frown on his face.

"My designs are getting a bit old fashioned and you are one of the best artist in this business" the man winked "I'll tell you something. I'll give you five pounds for every tattoo you make for me. What do you say?"

Louis' eyes were so wide they could have fallen out of their holes, but they did not.

"What do I say?!" He exclaimed looking at Harry who just had a shocked face "I say it's a deal!"

He launched himself at the man and they sealed the deal with a handshake.

The four boys walked out of the parlor in couples, Liam was talking with Zayn about a new tiger tattoo the last one was thinking in getting, and the other two with their joined hands advanced happily towards the truck with Louis rambling about a few pieces he had already at home and how amazing it felt that he could do something with them.

Harry just stared at the older boy as he said all those things excitedly and he laughed when Louis stopped talking because he stuttered too much to keep trying to explain Harry the designs.

They made it to Harry's house as first stop, Zayn and Liam shouting inappropriate things from the cabin as Louis dragged Harry to his doorway and the boy waved animatedly at the other two teenagers.

Once they were in front of the door Harry smiled shyly at his boyfriend and Louis kissed his lips softly, "I'll see you on monday, honey".

Harry nodded and launched himself into Louis' arms making the other boy trip backwards and lose his breath.

They said their goodbyes and kissed one more time before Louis stretched his arms up the curly boy's head and fixed his delicate flower crown and then walked back to his friend's vehicle. He slapped both boys on the head before a still giggling Liam begun driving again.

"I still can't believe I'm going to sell my drawings to be used in Morgan's" Louis said as he ran his right hand through his hair with a grin plastered on his face.

"I know! He's offering a lot of money. He sure love your work, mate" Liam said with a proud smile without taking his sight off the road.

"You know what it means?" Louis said excitedly as he pushed himself closer to his friends. The other two just shoot him confused looks making him sigh annoyed, "We'll have money for the cans of paint, idiots".