Ch. 12 "You the Styles family are very talented people".

When the last bell of the day rang Harry almost jolted off his seat, he walked out of the room so fast the only thing the teacher saw were some petals of the flowers that he had on his head falling onto the floor.
The curly boy opened his locked and introduced some books in it and withdrew the bags with the cookies putting them inside his bag.
"Hey!" Harry heard a voice with a heavy irish accent.
"Hello, mate" he greeted Niall smiling brightly.
"What are those? The bags", Niall said as he leaned against the lockers with his guitar case on his shoulder.

Harry smiled to himself and then offered his friend a cheeky grin before saying "Nothing", and walking away.

Of course, the blonde followed him suit and looked at him with those puppy eyes he knew how to do very well and a pout.

"Tell me, please?" he said pocking at Harry's ribs with his index finger.

Harry shook his head smiling teasingly as they kept on walking towards the classroom where Mr. Criss was waiting for the irish lad. Once they were under the door, Niall was still pouting and Harry smiling down at him.

"You won't tell me?" Niall whined. Harry just patted at his blonde head smiling at him and said 'no'. The shorter boy faked a sob "I thought we were best mates, Harry. All this years of friendship were a lie" he said dramatically making the curly boy laugh.

"Shut up" Harry told him as he shoved him gently and, smiling, looked inside his bag. "Here" he said giving Niall the one with his name, "You can eat mines too, I have some more at home".

Niall's eyes went wide and opened the bag as fast as his hands allowed him, when he saw what was inside he grabbed the bag with one hand and hugged Harry tightly, "Thank you, Harry. You are the best friend in the world, like EVER!". He said excitedly.

"Just share them with Mr. Criss, ok?" he said smiling at his friend "I'll see you later." He waved at Niall and then begun walking towards the exit.

"Good luck with your date!" Niall shouted and wiggled his eyebrows at him, but the curly boy didn't see it, he was to busy trying to escape before his friend shouted something worse.

Louis was at his usual spot against the wall with a cig in his lips and laughing at Liam's ultimate joke.

"I can't believe it, if I was your mum I would have slapped you on the face", said Zayn still laughing and holding his sides.

Liam shook his head, "She was laughing as well after a while", he said simply.

Louis was about to make a comment when he saw certain mop of curls come into sight and his breath went away. He smiled widely looking in his direction, the taller boy hadn't noticed he was looking for something inside his bag with a frown on his face and looked adorable, his flower crown with purple flowers that had a lot of petals.

Liam and Zayn noticed Lou zoning out and then followed his line of vision, both boys smiled to each other and then at Lou.

"Hey,Curly!" Zayn shouted at the boy who instantly looked up and tripped slightly. "Careful, mate" the boy chuckled.

Louis smiled fondly at the boy, "Hey, Harry" he greeted and the boy just smiled dimply at him.

"I- I brought you something", Harry said as he pulled the paper bag out and handed it to Lou.

The other boy was a bit confused but glad, he opened the bag and the smell hit him. "Thank you! They smell really good".

Harry grinned as his cheeks reddened, "My mom made them", he said simply.

Louis offered his friends and both boys took one each, "We're going now, gentlemen". Lou took Harry's hand in his and pulled him away from there and towards the back of the building.

They sat in front of each other on the grass with the cookies in the middle.

"I'm ready to learn", said Louis smiling widely nodding in Harry's crown direction.

Harry took it off carefully with his big hands and placed it on Louis smaller ones smiling.

"I like this one, the flowers are so pretty" Louis said mesmerized.

Harry nodded and chuckled softly because he sincerely found the situation hilarious. There were they, sitting on the grass, the kindest boy in all the city in front of the most feared one; the boy of the flowers on the curly head with the goy covered in piercings and tattoos. Alone as if the world didn't exist, and for them, in that moment, it did not. They were just enjoying each other's company.

The curly boy found it particularly heartwarming because this was Louis, the boy he liked on their - as the punk had said- 'first date'. The truth is that internally Harry was dancing salsa because it was his first date ever and it was with Lou... he wondered if Louis would get mad at him if he called him 'Lou'.

"Harry?" Said the blue eyed as he waved his hand in front of the boy, "You still here?" he said teasingly.

Harry shook his head and smiled as his cheeks got a little bit pink, "Yeah, sorry. They are asters, their name means 'star' in ancient greek".

Louis looked at Harry's face with a fascinated look on his face.

"They mean love, patience and contentment", the curly boy said smiling fondly at the flowers on Louis hands.

"How the hell do you remember all that?" The shorter boy asked incuriously "I mean, you remember those facts about all the flowers or you just researched those things to tell me that".

Harry laughed and shook his head, "All the time, I remember those things about most of the flowers I wear".

Louis smiled at him and handed his his crown, "I couldn't remember all of that for shit".

"I'm really proud of myself, actually" Harry said blushing as he scratched at the back of his neck.

"You should be" the other boy said as he gave a bite at one of the cookies, then he moaned closing his eyes, "You the Styles family are very talented people"

Harry laughed "I can cook as well" he said and then mentally slapped himself because 'God! That sounded so pretentious'.

"Well, Curly. You'll have to make me some dinner or something then" Lou said smiling at him.

They sat there talking about flowers and cookies, it felt so natural and easy, it felt as if they were meant to be. They were opposites and that was one of the main reasons Louis liked Harry, he was so nice with everyone and looked so angelic, his skin was always like porcelain with a rosy tint on his cheeks and those dimples that wouldn't look so well in anyone else.

In the other hand, Harry liked Louis because he was different of everyone else, but in a good ways because even with all the tattoos and piercings, under the heavy layer of eyeliner, he could see through Louis' beautiful blue eyes how good his soul really was and that he really meant no harm to a even a fly. He could see how passionate he was about everything he did and how fiercely he worked in all the things he cared about.

They enjoyed being there, able to just talk and listen to each other because it was as if they were listening to their other half.

And well, they actually were.

~~x~~

ITS FINALLY HERE! I had a hard week but an amazing friday, I'll be having exams next week but they are easy.

See you tomorrow, loves! Not literally, obviously but you get it, right?

Please comment, vote and the whole thing!

X.