Ch. 27 "Your lips are still red".

In all his young life, Harry had never eaten lobster until that night. He had lots of difficulties but he had Louis by his side, giggling softly, but always helping him with his food. .

Adam turned out to be a great guy just as Louis' uncle. The curly boy really enjoyed the meal and put extra attention when Adam talked about his five kids, which seemed a lot for a man that young. Harry wondered if Adam was as young as he looked or maybe he was older and Harry couldn't see it.

During the dinner Louis seemed a bit off just as Harry talked with the two other men. The green eyed boy noticed this and decided it was his duty to make Louis feel better.

He knew how much Louis loved having him close, he always hugged him and nuzzled against him; even when walking, he always preferred placing his hand on the small of Harry's back or around his waist than just holding his boyfriend hand. Harry liked being cuddled so he didn't mind one bit.

Harry moved his chair closer to Louis and scooted closer to him until he was practically sitting on the edge of Louis seat as well as his own. He snaked one of his arms discretely behind the boy's body and placed his big hand around Louis' waist. The smaller boy noticed the sudden warm on his body and then realized what was happening; he just smiled at the dimpled boy and scooted closer himself.

In Simon's eyes the dinner went fantastically. He was ecstatic for having Adam with him after all those years of just awkwardly short emailing. They had always been like brothers since uni and now that both of them had successful carriers he was glad they could go back to their old times.

After the dessert Simon handed Louis his car keys to take the curly boy home and the smaller lad took his boyfriend out of the house once he had shook the hands he had to shake.

Always leading Harry with a warm hand on the small of his back, the boy had a smile plastered on his face. This had been better than expected so far.

Louis had talked to his uncle about Harry just one time before that night, and even Simon seemed supportive Louis was not planing on Harry meeting the man anytime soon. It just kind of happened. He didn't plan to be found with the curly boy on his lap while they devoured each other's faces, but Simon didn't call early to tell him he was coming. Of course Louis was not angry or mad about it, he was at first but it was more like defensiveness. He was trying to protect Harry from anything his uncle could tell them, because Harry was precious and fragile,and Louis felt as if protecting him was his duty. He was his boyfriend after all.

The car drive was mostly silent, they just sat there enjoying each other's breathings and the touch of their hands as Harry played absently with Louis' hand that wasn't on the steering wheel.

"I like your hands. They're small" the curly boy muttered making Louis chuckled.

"They are not! It's just that yours are huge. Maybe you are half giant and you didn't know it" he defended.

Harry smiled at him "Nah. You're just a small person".

Louis shoot him a wink "You're lucky you're cute".

Harry was happy he had such a tough pint sized covered in tattooed. He knew he was really tall and overly 'big' but he was not going to let him know that.

Once Louis parked in front of the now familiar construction he got off the vehicle and opened Harry's door. They held hands all the way towards the door and, as usual, Louis kissed Harry's lips softly. Just as he was about to let go of the taller boy's hand, Harry hugged him tight and pressed his small frame against his chest, burrowing his faces in Louis' dyed hair.

"Thanks,Lou" he whispered.

Louis closed his eyes and let himself melt into the embrace, "You're welcome, curly".

"Maybe you can meet my mom next!" Harry said smiling as he let go of Louis.

"Sure, babe. But I have to go back now" Louis caressed the boy's arms and then fixed his flower crown.

"I'll see you later!" Harry chirped and Louis smiled.

The shorter boy leaned in and stood on his tiptoes to whisper "Your lips are still red" making Harry's face acquire a red tint.

Louis kissed his cheek and then his lips one more time before walking away and climbing on the car.

Harry stood on his doorway for a few minutes hoping the blush would go away before his mother or sister could see it.

~~x~~

I'm sorry its short and out of time. Please forgive me! I just started school again and it's like hell.

Please comment, vote and the whole thing.

X.