Ch. 6 "Sharing vital information".

Niall, being the little leprechaun he was decided to go and visit Harry, his friend would surely appreciate some company and maybe Niall would find out what was wrong with him. He walked alone all the way down to Harry's house, the sky was cloudy but in the normal way and the temperature was really pleasant; with his guitar case in hand and the backpack on his back, Niall reached the Styles' residence. He walked towards the door and knocked three times.

Gemma Styles was lying on the couch, she was kind of sad because Harry had been avoiding her all day and more than sad she was angry with herself, she knew that it was her fault. She shouldn't have made that stupid bet in the first place and then she should have talk to her brother before running like crazy to her room. Anyway, she sighed and opened the door. Harry's blonde friend was standing on the doorway smiling brightly.

"Hi, Gemma!" Niall exclaimed as the girl let him walk into the house, "Is Harry home?".

"Uh... Yeah. He's in his room but I think he's sleeping", Gemma said and slumped on the couch once again.

"Damn. Well, I think I'll go then. But... do you know what happened to him?" Niall asked and sat on the couch beside the girl. He might be going soon but he wanted to rest his legs a bit at least.

Gemma looked at him and sighed, she had been sighing a lot lately. She sat straight and looked at Niall in the eyes, she wondered if he knew about Louis because she didn't want to tell him if he didn't, it wasn't her business after all.

"Do you know about a guy named Louis?" she asked softly with a demanding look on her face.

Suddenly everything clicked together for Niall and his face softened, he nodded and looked at her with understanding eyes. The talked for a while, Niall waited to be completely sure that Gemma knew about Harry's crush and then he said everything he knew. The girl could feel how all the information came into her brain as she tried to thing in a way to make Harry feel better, to let him know she was ok with it.

Niall felt bad for his friend and felt bad for his sister, the poor girl had the guilt eating her from the inside, and then Niall told her about the things that had happened that day after Harry left. How those three boys whose names he ignored and that seemed oblivious to their existence until that day, came and talked to him, asked him to call Harry for flower advice. He was still a little bit confused but he tried to convince himself that it was not really important, even if a little portion of his brain was straining itself trying to figure out what the hell just happened that day.

Gemma shared her own story and after they both were done they came to the conclusion it was their duty to help Harry to get noticed by his crush and to console him if everything went wrong. They swore to protect him no matter what, to be there for him even if he didn't want to.

Niall left relieved and pleased with himself, Gemma would talk to Harry and make thing go back to normal and him would take care of him at school, even if that meant help him with Louis himself.

Harry woke up when his mother knocked at his door saying that dinner was ready, the truth was that Harry had nothing in his stomach and he was dying for a little bit of motherly food. He sat on the bed and pushed his curls out of his face, he took off his shirt and changed it for a clean one.

The boy walked down the stairs barefoot and soundlessly, he could hear his mother and sister's muffled voices coming from the kitchen and the smell of tacos being cooked. Once he was in the kitchen with both women they both smiled at him and he just sat down on a chair.

"How are you feeling, darling?" Anne asked him with a caring expression on her face, smiling gently as she caressed his cheek.

"I'm good, thanks" he said and served himself some tacos on his plate.