Ch. 20 "New places and revelations".

Friday came with a great weather, Harry opted for daisies again just because he knew Louis liked the yellow ones, he had told him. It was kind of weird to hear Louis talk about flowers but he was a fast learner and had a good taste in them, he also seemed to enjoy himself every time Harry taught his something new.

The curly boy placed the new crown on his hair and he was about to drink from his milk glass when his phone buzzed.

"We'll go to the tattoo parlor after school. We'll take you home after that. See ya xx".

Harry smiled because Lou seemed very excited about today's date, it was funny because he was not even going to get a tattoo himself but the curly boy was sure it had something like the 'Tell me about flowers' thing. Maybe Louis was excited because it was a way to bring Harry closer to his world and the boy was even happier to please him. He was excited himself about getting to understand the tattooed boy better, because Lou was one of those persons that were simply fascinating.

He downed the rest of the milks and kissed his mother goodbye before going to Niall's house and practically pull his friend out of his bed.

Both boys walked towards school, the blond one still teasing Harry about the tattoos until the curly boy slapped him (not so hard obviously) and he said he would like a tattoo himself but he didn't know what he could get.

"Hey!" Louis greeted Harry after classes ended.

"Hi" he said smiling before taking Louis' hand in his.

Louis swigged their joined limbs and after a few steps he pulled hard at Harry's hand making him turn around and trip, he caught him in his arms and pecked the curly boy on the lips. Harry looked at him surprised and trying to catch his breath, with the tattooed boy's help he went back to his feet and hugged Louis close making the older boy chuckle.

"I didn't mean to scare you, baby. I'm sorry" he kissed Harry's chin.

Harry just laughed nervously and nodded.

The lovebirds walked hand in hand until they reached the three were Liam and Zayn were talking animatedly with each other.

"Hey! The lovers are here" zayn said as he stepped on his cigarette butt.

"You ready to go, Daisy?" Liam said nodding in Harry's direction.

Louis let go of the curly boy's hand and snaked his arm around his waist, the boy nodded happily and then the four boys walked towards Liam's truck; Zayn sat beside Liam in the passenger's seat and the other two together in the back.

Liam drove them towards the west side of the city, the part of the city Harry had never go to but he was not afraid because well, he was with his friends and he knew Louis would never do something to harm him, or at least he trusted him on that. Together they sang a few songs that came from the radio during the ride, and even if Harry didn't know any of the lyrics he hummed along and smiled at the boys and how happy and confident they looked with each other, and most importantly around Harry. The curly boy felt included and wondered what would his 'three months ago self' think about him going to those placed with this boys while holding the blue eyed boy's hand tightly.

They arrived to the tattoo parlor and Louis helped Harry out of the truck; the younger boy tripped and fell right into the other boy's arms with their faces millimeters apart.

"Hey, Curly" Harry stared at him breathlessly and then a smile stretched across his face, "Missed me much?"

The curly boy just kissed his lips hard on the lips without changing their awkward position, Lou smiled into the kiss and enjoyed the feeling of Harry's sweet, soft lips on his. When they parted the smaller boy looked into the green eyes in front of him and bumped their noses together. A gentle ringing noise brought them out of their trance and both boys realized the other two were already inside the parlor.