Ch. 19 "Enjoying new experiences".

It was cold and incredibly cloudy, Louis was starting to regret not taking some other thing to wear besides his leather jacket. The boy hugged himself and shivered.

"You cold, Tommo?" Liam said to him as he adjusted his scarf.

"Y-yeah, a bit" he said and closed his eyes until he felt something fluffy touch his arm.

"You can take it" Liam said offering him his own scarf that he was not adjusting earlier but taking it off.

Louis looked at it for a brief moment and then, after a cold airstream hit him, he took it from his friend's hands and put it around his neck before hugging himself again and snuggling comfortably into the scarf's warm.

"Thanks, mate" he said and then both boys resumed their walking towards the cafeteria.

Zany was nowhere to be seen. Actually, neither of the boys had seen him that day. It was not really unusual anyway, sometimes he just went to his classes and smoked between them in the restroom.

The two lads left walked together until they reached Harry and Niall's table because after a few days that was their thing. Usually Lou and his friends would eat, if they did, and smoke on their spot besides the main building, but every time they did not they sat with the two boys talking animatedly. Lately they had developed a good friendship, besides the fact that two of them were 'in a relationship' all of them were creating strong bonds with each other. Niall was slowly being seduced into the tattoos world and Liam and Zayn joined him some day in his music extra lessons, not that they had something better to do when they waited for Louis after school.

"Blondie! My friend!" exclaimed Liam as he wrapped his arm arounf Niall's shoulders roughly.

"Hey, Leeyum" Niall greeted after swallowing the food he was munching.
Louis limited himself to stand behind Harry and hug him by the waist resting his chin on the boy's shoulder.
"Hello, Curly" he said smiling and kissed Harry's cheek soundly.
The boy just grinned and blushed lightly, "Hello" he answered with his low voice.
Louis tightened his grip before letting go one of his arms and siting beside his boy, he kept his other arm around Harry's torso, "How was your day, guys?"
Niall shrugged and stuffed some more food into his mouth as Liam laughed at him. Louis chuckled and looked at Harry.
"What about you, love?" He said fondly at the curly boy.
"It was okay, I guess. Boring" Harry laid his head on Louis' shoulder gently and snuggled close before circling his curvy body with long arms, "Kind of missed you" he muttered.
Louis pressed his nose into the mop of curls and said, "Missed you too, Hazza. How was your weekend?".
Harry sighed before looking up at the tattooed boy, "My life is really boring, Lou" he chuckled.
"But you're handsome" he said and then kissed his hair "Very handsome and just because of that I'm going to take you to the tattoo parlor on friday. What do you say? Something interesting enough?"
Harry straightened himself and looked at Louis in the eye, "I don't..."
The blue eyed boy laughed, "Liam's the one getting the tattoo, silly. But you can get one too if you want to"
Harry giggled and shook his head, "I'll think about it" he said.
Then came the bell and they separated ways, not without a hard kiss on the lips from Louis that left Harry breathless and with a goofy grin between his blushed cheeks. For the rest of the day Harry couldn't stop thinking about tattoos. Not personally, like, on his skin; of course not, he was afraid of needles since his stupid dentist, Dr. Morgan, pierced his cheek almost completely when he was supposed to inject anesthesia in his ence four years ago. He was thinking about Louis' tattoos, his beautiful and elaborated drawings on his tan skin. Harry loved all of his tattoos, actually, he didn't really like tattoos in other people, just Lou. Especially he liked the ones on his arm, his right arm; on his right forearm he had the one Harry liked the most. It was a compass, an amazingly detailed compass that was somehow simple at the same time, the curly boy found it delightful to the sight.

"You're going to get a tattoo, mate?" Niall asked his friend with an amused smile on his face on Wednesday , once the 'date' was officially set.

"Shut up" Harry said and threw some popcorn at his blonde friend without moving a muscle to get up from the couch where they were watching a movie.

Niall took the popcorns from his shirt an put them into his mouth without stopping smiling.

Gemma and Anne joined them some time after that and made them change the movie to some chik flick that made them all cry at the end.

On Thursday morning, once it was not too cold and the flowers were back on Harry's curls, Louis showed the boy the drawing Liam was getting; both lads were sitting on the grass behind the library during the lunch, something that was obviously illegal, but the blue eyed boy had accepted after Louis assured him he was going to be ok.

It was a simple feather with some pretty letters forming "I figured it out", but the artist had said Liam had asked him that especially.

"It surely means something else to him. I don't really know, it's his skin anway" Lou said simply as if making it less important.

"You're really good" Harry muttered as he admired the drawing closely, "It is so simple and you make it look so beautiful".

"Well, young Harold. I'm really glad you like it. Maybe next time you can get a tattoo" Louis said as he played with Harry's long fingers.

The curly boy turned his head so fast It cracked and looked at the older lad with his eyes so wide it was almost cartoonish, "No- I.... it is not really" he stuttered taking his arms away from Louis as if the blue eyed boy was going to ink him in that moment.

Lou hugged him and chuckled into his ear, "It's ok, Curly. Niall told me about the dentist thing".

Harry closed his eyes and breathed deeply before hugging the boy back, "Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with him", he said making Louis laugh.

Both lads went to their classes and after that they went back to their previous spot behind the library. Just that this time they didn't really talk, they just sat there with their mouths on each other's and their hands pulling gently at their close aiming to bring their bodies together.

"I used to wonder if you could look more beautiful than when you're laughing and you're eyes shine with joy" Louis said breathlessly once they pulled back for air, "Now I know that you look better when you're flushed and your lips are slightly swollen like right now"

Harry's cheeks reddened even more and his hand flew unconsciously at his lips making Louis chuckle and take his wrist between his fingers gently.

"You're so beautiful, Harry" he whispered looking into the boy's eyes before closing his own and joining their lips once again.

Harry, who was now a partial expert at kissing Louis, whined silently and kissed back eagerly, placing his huge hand on the back of the other's neck and massaging at the hair there gently.

Some other moments of delicious friction later Harry felt something different brush against his lower lip, it was rougher than Louis' lips and a bit warmer. It took Harry a few seconds before he knew what was happening, he felt how the pressure the blue eyed boy was applying to his neck to pull him close increased and the warn feeling was there once again a bit more persistently now.

It was Louis' tongue. Louis' freaking tongue.

Harry panicked and gripped a bit tighter at the other boy's shirt before opening his lips a bit to say something, something that he did not even had the chance to completely form inside his brain because suddenly the warm feeling moved further and touched his teeth and a millisecond later his own to tongue. The boy with the flowers on his hair gasped but soon he found himself enjoying the feeling.

Curly didn't know exactly what he should do so he limited himself to copy the other's moves; Harry moved his tongue cautiously like a little rabbit coming out of his home inside the ground, and pushed it into Louis' warm mouth earning a moan from the boy.

Louis was happy, one of the best feeling he had felt in ages; if he thought Harry's lips tasted good he didn't even was able to express how delicious was the real taste of the boy. He tried to figure out what it was but it was sweet and amazing anyway so he didn't bother so much thinking about it.

On his side, the curly boy was in heaven. It felt absolutely fabulous, the rough feeling of the other's rugous textured tongue contrasted perfectly with the soft feeling of the lips against his and the bits of warm skin he had been able to touch when his clumsy movements made the tip of the inexperienced muscle twitch erratically. Harry could taste the sweet and fresh essence of mint he always found every time he kissed Lou and something else, something bitter that was barely there but he didn't really put attention to that.

They enjoyed themselves until their chest hurt thanks to the lack of air and once they pulled back, leaving a thin and short thread of saliva that disappeared almost instantly, both of them were gasping for air and had their cheeks flushed.

"Yup, you totally look better kissed" Louis said with a grin on his face.

~~x~~
Something happened and this one saved as a new independent story yesterday... But Here it is :D
As we say here 'Better late than never'
Enjoy this one as much as I did, guys!!

Please comment, vote and the whole thing.

Love ya!

x.