Ch. 26 "Red-Handed and Red-Faced"

Harry has always been a little bit awkward. More like physically awkward with his tall frame and long and clumsy limbs, because he was good with people, he always felt amazing surrounded with persons and it was easy for him to talk with them. But not this time. This time Harry was terrified.

There it was this man, allegedly the owner of the house. The house in with Harry was snogging his boyfriend while he sat on his lap and let out every kind of sounds just as he caressed the inside of the other boy's mouth with his tongue. The only problem with that was that the man under the doorframe saw them eating each other faces and that was not what Harry interpreted as a good first impression.

He was just standing there, beside Louis, trying hard to hid himself behind the shorter boy as his cheeks were in flames and he could feel the sweat exiting from every pore of his body.

Louis stared at his uncle with wide eyes. His mind running as fast as he could looking for an inexistent excuse to tell him.

In the room there was no sound and no move, the three man stared at each other and the tension was heavy as it could be. After a few minutes of hard glares and heavy breathings Simon smiled a bit.

"I want you to wear something nice. Adam is coming tonight" and with that the man left the two teenagers very confused alone in the bedroom.

Louis looked up at Harry and laughed at how quirked was his flower crown. Standing on his tiptoes he fixed it and kissed the curly boy's nose.

Harry smiled at him and placed his hands gently bovver his clothed waist, "Does that mean he kind of likes me?".

Louis grinned at his boyfriend and nodded, "I guess. You staying for dinner?" he hugged Harry close and rested his head on the other's shoulder.

"I still have to walk home so I don't think that is a-"

"Louis can drive you there" said Simon who happened to be walking in front of the door, "He can take you in my car as long as you behave during dinner" he teased.

Harry blushed madly but smiled and nodded his head. Louis just narrowed his eyes towards the now empty space where his uncle used to be, "I think he likes you".

The curly boy wrapped him in a crushing hug and spun him around until Louis made him stop, "You're so small" Harry cooed and kissed his cheek. Louis rolled his eyes at him and swatted his arms away playfully.

Both boys enjoyed their time together after Harry called his mom asking for permission, they didn't kiss again, at least not so intensely as before and the younger boy helped Lou with his suit. Louis pecked his lips and sat him on the bed with the remote in hand before walking inside the bathroom and taking the fastest shower he had ever had. Thanks to the rush he got some shampoo inside his right eye, which made it bright red once he climbed out of the spray. He sighed and dried himself with the fluffy towel he always used before putting on some boxer briefs and the shirt he was going to use. Louis walked out of the bathroom after combing his hair a bit and taming it in a quiff. When he opened the door a brief cloud of steam accompanied him and he walked inside his room silently.

Harry, who had entertained himself watching 'The avengers', looked up at his boyfriend letting a gasp escape from his lips in the moment his sight landed on the gracefully toned body. The green eyed boy would never admit that Louis perfect butt looked even better just covered in boxers, at least he won't admit it to his sister because well, she was crazy and would never ever leave him alone.

Louis stood there and Harry was sure he went to his closet like that on propose. Louis was mean. He had a great body and knew Harry was weak, he was really mean.